Super Blitz Sales (New Site + New Sale = 10 Sale Flavors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atroph

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Chesapeake, VA
+1 on the Anti Venom. I am not sure what the blue is in that juice, but I have another juice that is the same exact color and similar flavor. The Anti Venom has a good taste whereas the other juice tastes like Windex lol. So much for "premium" juices with their premium prices. I was a newbie at the time and didn't know any better. Sadly that "nice" bottle has about 1 tank removed from it and since then it has been at the bottom of my vape case (small toolbox). Honestly I would have never tried Anti Venom if it wasn't for the sale, but after tasting it will definitely put it on the buy again list.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
I'm super excited, and will be looking forward to trying these new flavors. I just received my latest order, which included these newly flavor increased juices, and I am in instant love with both Blue Moon and Anti Venom. The descriptions given on the website are accurate, but nothing can explain that first taste!!
Blue Moon, I ordered in house mix at 60/40, with 12 mg, extra flavoring.... It's good straight outta the bottle. I did steep all my juices, lol, but found the flavors I had popped right in were already perfect. So, I believe steeping will make them a little better, but not required here. Anyway, the flavor of Blue Moon is smooth, creamy ice cream, with light fruit notes, possibly berries and just enough sour bite to notice it. The most noticeable part, however, is the creamy rich goodness.
Next, I tried Anti Venom at those same levels as I mentioned before. This is a sweet tart flavor, but with a predominantly blue raspberry kick. More flavor than I've ever had with an similar type ejuices I've gotten in the past. It's tangy, and so delicious. Probably not going to be an ADV, but will stay in rotation.
As I try these juices, I will post more info, I know it's difficult to decide what to order if you haven't tried these products!
***Blue Moon is now at the top of my favorites list!!
***Kudos to Walt***

I ordered several of the blue moon, based on the description. Your review makes me happy I did!

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Hey everyone!

Killer Juice is testing their first TRUE 100% VG base e-liquid. This is for all you drippers out there and people who hate PG!

The first flavor is "Rich Pumpkin Pie with Whipped Cream Topping"

Beta Tester

Round 1 will only be 10 testers, round 2 will be 25. So if you do not make the first round don't be sad!

Be sure to include a bit about you and what flavors you like. I will email you if you are selected for this first round.

Last edited:

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
That disappointing moment when your order doesn't come on the "Expected Delivery Day." Stupid USPS. I need my Anti-Venom. :p

love anti-venom..

one thing though. (and ive shared w/ walt already) there was a batch that had an off putting bitter taste. apparently it was due to a different sweetener being used because people were complaining that the color didnt look 'natural'

STOP COMPLAINING!!! the og antivenom is amazing.. the color is fine!

Se/\/te/\/ced

Unresolved Status
Mar 14, 2014
Pakistan
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Finally ... after 35 days waiting