super duper fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
i just placed my first order with DV and before i was done ordering i had a few question... i sent an email and Eric got back to me right away answering my questions! my first purchase with DV was personal and response time was super quick! i am stoked... within minutes of placing the order i got email notifications of shipping/tracking info and was told my order was being sent today! :) oh my gosh i am soooooo excited! so far i am totally impressed and will definitely be recommending DV to my friends! now, i wait, lol!!! i cannot wait to get my new stuff! especially excited for my new 1300 mah vision spinner!!! guess what color it is!!?!?! :vapor:

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
OH SO EXCITED! and actually in need of this delivery now! (just tracked it - it left my local post office)... Last night while charging my only ego 900 mah (Apollo Branded) battery it got SUPER HOT and so did the charger :( Searching on the forum and talking to fellow vapors I was warned to NOT USE THE BATTERY anymore, and told I should probably get rid of the charger too! UGH... my vapemail has my new battery in it... I was going to use the old ego as a back up- now I have to get a new back up for both my husband and I - in case the charger ruined his battery too :( HURRY UP MAIL, lol I need you! not to mention- I AM EXCITED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread