SUPER Product Blitz Sale time again! All Cheesecake flavors only 99 cents!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyraiser9

Mar 10, 2014
United States
I am excited to try these, the only other time i have had a cheesecake juice was a Blueberry Cheesecake from Vape Dudes, I enjoyed it, but I cant vape it around the office because it had a pungent smell that would bother other people's sinus' so I just would go outside anytime i felt the desire to vape that particular juice. I know someone had the Strawberry Cheesecake sample around here from easter and they said they really liked it so I ordered a few of each flavor and I cannot wait! I did end up really enjoying the Fudge Brownie vape from KJ, it is amazing how it tastes and smells exactly like brownies baking, It also blended well with berry flavors.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I think all of you will be happy with your orders.

Shamrock???? Someone say Shamrock??? I practically live on the stuff. I vape several at a time but that one is always in the rotation. It is like cool vanilla milkshake with just a hint of mint and something I doubt I will ever get tired of vaping.

I did my order last night and didn't get any of the cheesecakes. I got the premixed 50/50 base and flavorings for $1 each and going to play with them. Also using the fudge recipe here on the site, going to make some different fudge flavors and probably gain a few in the process. Thanks Walt!!!!

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Hello Walt (and everyone).....I was googling for a Shamrock flavored juice and found your site today and also see you are in Michigan. Will definetly be placing an order very soon and look forward to the chance to try your Shamrock! :)

I to hear from you and Jeff... His cat avatar is cooler!

(hides)

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I guess I should click "today's post" more often- I miss a lot.
Just placed an order for strawberry cheesecake.
Here's hoping I like it cause I haven't found one yet I do.

If it is on the order of the strawberry milkshake it will be rich creamy cheesecake with just a hint of strawberry

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
If it is on the order of the strawberry milkshake it will be rich creamy cheesecake with just a hint of strawberry

I started my vaping on a strawberry quest so if this turns out good for me I'll definitely order the milkshake.
Thanks Jj!

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread