SUPER Product Blitz Sale time again! All Cheesecake flavors only 99 cents!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Hey everyone, the cheesecake flavor alone is clear, and so will the blueberry one. I am getting reports that they seem a bit week and I honestly think they may have needed more steep time. Sorry about that. The clearness is normal, while strawberry will have a hint of color to it.

Try leaving the cap off for 24-48 and see if it starts to thicken up and matures a bit for you. Also be sure to shake your bottles like crazy, the flavorings tend to separate a bit and you may feel like you are only vaping base.

rustafar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Weeki Wachee, FL.
***UPDATE ON FLAVOR***

Well, 3 days later I'm getting flavor.
I let the juice steep with tops off for 2 days and shook the hell out of them.
I've only tried the strawberry cheesecake so far, but finally getting flavor.
I'm sure the other flavors are getting better now.
Lack of steep time was the culprit. :)

Thanks,
Russ.

skyraiser9

Mar 10, 2014
United States
***UPDATE ON FLAVOR***

Well, 3 days later I'm getting flavor.
I let the juice steep with tops off for 2 days and shook the hell out of them.
I've only tried the strawberry cheesecake so far, but finally getting flavor.
I'm sure the other flavors are getting better now.
Lack of steep time was the culprit. :)

Thanks,
Russ.

Do you shake it before or after steeping or is it before you put it in your tank? I am getting a nice cheesecake flavor out of the Strawberry and Blueberry cheesecake but none of the fruit flavor, I am going to let them steep now and see what that does to them, also the shaking!

Darthvong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Ohio. USA
Thanks for keeping us up to date. Weird that some flavors are so weak. We will have to take care and post it on the page.

This weekend I can promise you we have already made enough to fill an army worth of orders ha.

I got the last 3 and all have a scent to them except cherry. I smell absolutely nothing and it's as clear as water. Figured I'd let them all steep a week. The blue raz smells AWESOME though!! Thanks and I look forward to your next sale~!

rustafar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Weeki Wachee, FL.
Do you shake it before or after steeping or is it before you put it in your tank? I am getting a nice cheesecake flavor out of the Strawberry and Blueberry cheesecake but none of the fruit flavor, I am going to let them steep now and see what that does to them, also the shaking!

Shake them all the time, especially before filling your tank. Shake, Shake,Shake.

Robobob1221

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Toride-shi, Ibaraki, Japan
Received my cheesecake orders today. Out the bag, blueberry had the strongest smell, and vaped well. A sweet blueberry, not much tartness.

I haven't tried the other two, but I didn't get much aroma from them when smelling. I'll give the strawberry a go later

Sent from my SC-02E using Tapatalk

Seylvape85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
My Blue razz doesn't have much of a smell at all. Shake...let steep...keep checking but still nothing.

Orange cream - not much smell but better then the blue raz. When vaping it I notice way more flavor then the blue raz but it is still weak.

I actually never complain about lack of flavor in juice (I avoid flavor shots like the plague). I ended up ordering the baja and strawberry kiwi to give it another shot... I'd like to order swedish fish and add it to my current order because I can actually compare that to 2 other companies I have sitting in front of me of the same flavor. I sub ohm vape (.20-.30 on a dripper...and just haven't experienced juice this subtle on flavor before :(....kinda disappointing but not ready to throw in the towel just yet!

Walt has had great customer service so far. Looking forward to him getting back on here cause I have a message or 2 out to him.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
My Blue razz doesn't have much of a smell at all. Shake...let steep...keep checking but still nothing.

Orange cream - not much smell but better then the blue raz. When vaping it I notice way more flavor then the blue raz but it is still weak.

I actually never complain about lack of flavor in juice (I avoid flavor shots like the plague). I ended up ordering the baja and strawberry kiwi to give it another shot... I'd like to order swedish fish and add it to my current order because I can actually compare that to 2 other companies I have sitting in front of me of the same flavor. I sub ohm vape (.20-.30 on a dripper...and just haven't experienced juice this subtle on flavor before :(....kinda disappointing but not ready to throw in the towel just yet!

Walt has had great customer service so far. Looking forward to him getting back on here cause I have a message or 2 out to him.

I have the Swedish Fish and think it is 6 nic. It is strong and true Swedish Fish... not gummy bear

Can't help with Blue Razz but know it took about a month for the Orange to get it's act together for me. It was like the orange and cream didn't want to be friends and I would get cream, then orange but finally they came together and it was really nice. Not a super strong flavor but I really liked it.

Seylvape85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Very much looking forward to trying the swedish fish at 6mg nic (70VG). I just need Walt to get on here before my order ends up getting shipped out. I'm sure I bothered him plenty this weekend....I try to keep it at a 2 PM max lol :).. Really want to see how this flavor compares to the others I have in front of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread