Super-T Contact Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey guys, anyone been able to get ahold of Super T lately? I have a pending order since April 15 and have contacted them twice to no avail. It's about a $100 order...Any ideas? Anyone else getting their stuff shipped lately?

Not sure when you emailed me, but i'm through emails to about wednesday last week. I get 2-3 hours worth of emails every day, so i'm usually backlogged. Working on emails this morning. What was the item you ordered?

Last edited:

srfnmnk

Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Tulsa, OK
Not sure when you emailed me, but i'm through emails to about wednesday last week. I get 2-3 hours worth of emails every day, so i'm usually backlogged. Working on emails this morning. What was the item you ordered?

I received an e-mail from you today stating that it had shipped last Saturday. Thanks for the information. Does it usually take nearly 2 weeks for things to ship from SuperT?

Thanks for getting back to me. It had only been 3 or 4 days since I had e-mailed you so not too bad.

Thanks again! I can't wait for my new mod!

Roadrunner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Hammerparty
Not to worry....sometimes it takes a few days to get a response.....

the address i received from stamps.com is short of 1 line from what i indicated during my shipping address during checkout, i not sure whether did super T follow what i indicated in shipping address. else my item will be lost in wonderland. :facepalm:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
the address i received from stamps.com is short of 1 line from what i indicated during my shipping address during checkout, i not sure whether did super T follow what i indicated in shipping address. else my item will be lost in wonderland. :facepalm:

What is your order number or email so i can look it up? Send me an email to: supertmanufacturing@yahoo.com

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello David, I sent a special request on order Order Number: 159** that I placed on 5-31-13. Let me know.

i know, Im probably being a pest, but I know how busy you are, figured Id cover all the bases

We are working through emails, if it was sent, we'll get to it, no worries :)

Douge

May 28, 2013
ca, usa
  • Deleted by forcedfuel50
  • Reason: Double post

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sorry to post here but sent 2 emails 7 hours ago - and am going out of town - had a mess up in my recent order, received someone else's :( bummer for me it was less than what I ordered. Hopefully we can get this squared away before I leave the country for 2 weeks!

Did you get my email, we resent the parts missing yesterday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread