Super-T Contact Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello Forcedfuel50, I sent you and email on the 4th reg Order Number: 16589, Thanks , I know you are really busy, but just in case it got lost somewhere.
Could you resend that email, I remember reading it, but can't find it. Thanks:)

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Hello Forced.

I have a question for you regarding re-selling something on the classifieds. I recently got a Crown that you so nicely exchanged for me. I want to sell it new unused in the classifieds for less than I paid originally. I had a person contact me saying that without a warranty I should sell it for less because I cant give them the same warranty or help as the the vendor if there is a problem with it.

If I gave her a copy of the purchase order, can she expect help if the item is DOA? or has a problem? I hate to ask but seems I always get them coming out of the woodwork.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
You know, I honestly don't know what their warranty is regarding original purchaser vs if they sell it. I can email them and find out.

When Artisan vaping replaced my defective Crown they did not want a copy of the receipt.......I told them I would sent the receipt in with the Crown and was told it wasn't necessary.... Mine never made it to Canada as far as I know....it never showed movement out of Arizona....John at Artisan vaping sent me a replacement anyway....

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I didnt think of that, hmmmm, would be nice to know. I know that Brandon at evolv is very good at taking care of problems even if you buy it from someone in the classifieds. I know they stand behind their product.

Thanks so very much.

The answer I got back was, yes they do warranty it if you sell it to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread