Status
Not open for further replies.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Feel free to correct me David..

I believe Super T and the T1 started out in the modders forum. I had one of the 1st T1's and it was, as expected, pure quality.

Super T was officially born with it's own forum when the Super 6 was created. We had some good times here while waiting for David to fill our S6 orders. Yes the long wait has always been there from day 1.. :D

There was a Super T giveaway for T-Tips where everyone was stalking David. If I remember correctly you had to make a post directly after David and say T-Tip in that post. You then won a T-Tip. This was a blast! Everyone was stalking David's online presence trying to win one.

David got banned for a few days for defending Super T innovation. Long story, not interested in drudging all that back up but we were all stressing out during his down time.

The next hot PV was the tiny little 10440 mod. I was actually order # 1 on that little bad boy! How I managed that I don't know. Maybe I was still stalking David's posts for the free T-Tip. :p

Feel free to share your Super T history or add in what I may have forgotten..

Last edited:
Reactions: Robinowitz

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
I can't remember what the T1 and S6 cost when they were introduced. I think I was vaping on a pen style 510 at the time but remember thinking the Super T prices were high (lol)..

Then there was the wait.................................... Once they arrived though you quickly realized that the price was nothing compared to the quality you received and you also realized that the wait was well worth it!

Some things from day 1 remained the same over the course of Super T. The wait and the people complaining about the wait.. :p

I had some good times in this forum and some bad times but the Super T products have always been the best you can buy and worth the wait...

poconojo

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Florida
I remember looking at the super t site back in late 2009 and wanting one really bad. I think it was the super six? I was hesitant to purchase and I missed out because it was out of stock. I ended up with the puresmoker icon instead for my first mod. I still regret it to this day. My timing was always off when I wanted to purchase a super t device. People on the ecf live chat kept telling me to get one of the super t products. When the precise line came out I ended up with the megalodon (Aluminum and stainless steel). I do have 11 mods and a bunch of parts from this company now. The quality is top notch. It really is a shame that there will be no more mods from super t. Super t helped revolutionize the vaping industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread