Super-T Model Comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL....

"-Machined in 30 degree vent holes to divert escaping gases away from the face in case of battery failure"

Sooo i vape on this, it BLOWS... then shoots though the back of my skull voiding all my wifes insurance claims.

just kidding i like it, i want it.... tooo dam expensive, going to stick to cheap mods for now, but am looking at the xhaler-mini (maybe), this one, or the GGslim.

i like the machined looks of the original designs, not the flashlight handle ones, that the wife says looks like a "painted tampon", mind you i have to live with her and she will see me dragging off these things for a while soo the more she can take me serious the better guys.

(great looking mod!)

found your site... great machined godliness the Precise is.

Last edited:

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
Ok so.... What's next on the list David?

Not enough new postings and speculations on what's to come...

I need the wait back in my life... This total satisfaction phase is killing me... :)

A life of liesure eventually begins to pale...

I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Have you tried a LR901 at 3.7v?
My current setup is 2 123a's from MV. Do you think that your suggestion would be more satisfying? I have been meaning to try this or the lr cartos.

It seems like to me that with adding that extra couple connection points, the atty does not get enough power, so I do not get a what I consider a proper TH.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
Juice feed system...thats all i can say. Blue prints are at the machine shop now:)

Wait a sec............... say whaaaaaaaaaaaat....... now you tell me..... I'm getting into the cartos and now you wanna bring out a Juice feed system.............. Just shoot me.......:blink:

No seriously though I can't wait to see this... I wonder what it will look like.....:confused:... maybe it will be an extension of the mod :confused:...... or maybe it will be a 2ml system that is tiny....:confused:..... or maybe Ill go over there in the corner and wait for a picture before I give myself a migraine from wondering to much.....:vapor:

Last edited:

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
My current setup is 2 123a's from MV. Do you think that your suggestion would be more satisfying? I have been meaning to try this or the lr cartos.

It seems like to me that with adding that extra couple connection points, the atty does not get enough power, so I do not get a what I consider a proper TH.

So you've got a 6v setup? I wouldn't suggest LR attys on 6v. Too much power.

I was mostly responding the the 901 vs 510 comment. I personally find that wattage is more predictive of "satisfaction" than anything else. I've been using a 2 ohm 901 for the last couple of days, and a pair of 2 ohm 510s for a couple of weeks prior to that, and a 2 ohm 801 for several weeks before that... all of these were equally satisfying vapes, although with some different characteristics.

For me, the power level (amps x volts) trumps. My personal sweet spot seems to be about 7 watts... so a 901 dissipating 7W works for me :)

Although its interesting that the 2.5 ohm CE2 carto design seems to deliver a hit similar to a 2 ohm attys with less power.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
So you've got a 6v setup? I wouldn't suggest LR attys on 6v. Too much power.
Yeah I have heard that it would burn way to hot.

I was mostly responding the the 901 vs 510 comment. I personally find that wattage is more predictive of "satisfaction" than anything else. I've been using a 2 ohm 901 for the last couple of days, and a pair of 2 ohm 510s for a couple of weeks prior to that, and a 2 ohm 801 for several weeks before that... all of these were equally satisfying vapes, although with some different characteristics.

For me, the power level (amps x volts) trumps. My personal sweet spot seems to be about 7 watts... so a 901 dissipating 7W works for me :)

Although its interesting that the 2.5 ohm CE2 carto design seems to deliver a hit similar to a 2 ohm attys with less power.
I see what your saying as I have used many 510 and 801 at 6v and both gave me the results I was looking for. I think the reason I blamed the 901 was that my first experience with these attys were in the feeding system. I think it has more to do with the loss of power with the extra contact points. I am going to have to give my 2 aw123's a try with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread