Super T's "I Dropped the Ball" Mystery Mod Giveaway Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyB1503

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
OC, CA
I am truly interested in David's demonstration of airflow, as I would like to get a better idea to hopefully get a decent non sub ohm build. After many attempts, and 1 acceptable build, I have all but given up on this atomizer otherwise :( However, I don't want to because I dropped a lot of coin for the setup and also remember my first genisis experiences and the failures I had back when Raidy started showing his builds.

The bottom of your coil(s) should be ~ 50 thousandths off the deck (about the thickness of a dime).

Last edited:

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
I can't stress this enough to you guys having trouble with coils. As Snork has implied in his posts:
To master throat-hit/vapor/flavor, one has to master airflow.

For example, you will notice a marked difference (good or bad) between an "airblade" setup (fairly tightly capped with tight draw) and an "open" setup (more loosely capped with airy draw). This is because the air behaves differently depending on the conditions.
This is what I am getting at, and want visualized. My successful was a dual 10x28g wrap horizontal "macro" coil, with silica. It worked best when I tightened the air draw down. That surprised me.

I have tried multiple coils; typically duals @1Ω, horizontal and vertical macros/minis/micros, regular wrapped coils around the deck (snork), the circle coil styles, and the wicks are silica, cotton (when I have to), ekowool, or XRC, yet to try SS. I have been doing RBAs for 4 years, so building coils isn't my problem. Its finding the sweet spot and what works, repeatably, with this atomizer. So far that hasn't happened for me. I'll have some time this weekend again, so will give it another go, and if I get it working like I want, not trying anymore coils for a while.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Mystery Mod:
CC000552.jpg
Now that is the big question ?

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
How about a big ol' Strata for that beast? Something like 10ml capacity and some big old air holes and boy could you string some whopper coils on it :)
That would be sick!!
As long as you are building Strata's how about one for my ZNA ?
Might open up a big market for SuperT....
Since January 16, 2014 this has been the most sought after PV in the industry...Close to 1000 units have been sold and there is no end in site... Trust me I have been trying to buy another but cant as they sell out in "seconds" when go live... It is what it is.... A Grand-Slam. Think about it David...Put that CNC machine to work, Capitalize $$$
Zen will give you the Z2 specs:
Open Source means Open Innovation... We're breaking the mold of keeping trade secrets.
Z2 Spec is an open source platform specification, and several other device manufacturers are already developing accessories that will be completely compatible with the full Zenesis 2 system. Manufacturers are welcome to request a print of the Z2 spec for use in their own devices.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread