1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Supplier In Portland Oregon

Discussion in 'Oregon Trail Vapers' started by NathanS, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NathanS

NathanS Super Member ECF Veteran

Just to let you guys know their is a supplier in oregon. My business was kind of in limbo for awhile due to merchant account problems and worry involving oregon law and the FDA.

Anyway I'm back in biz (sort of) I still have merchandise but I'm watting on a new order for a amazing new e-cig and more liquid.

If you want to keep this thing going I'll help. People do vape in Oregon/Vancouver, I have customers pick up orders. They may not be on this forum but they are out there.

2. VAPETRESS

VAPETRESS Full Member

I am very interested. Now that I have my batteries, I am looking to buy my supplies locally; ie cartomizers and juice, etc. I have the equivalent of an kr808d-1. Questions: Do you have cartomizers for my e-cig model? Do you carry e-juice? Where are you located?
    Thanks in advance

3. NathanS

NathanS Super Member ECF Veteran

The cartomizer are being held by the FDA right now. I'm not sure when I will actually get them. I sell liquid and a couple new flavors are on the way.

I am neat Clackamas Town Center. But I Don't have a retail shop.

4. VAPETRESS

VAPETRESS Full Member

Hope all this FDA nonsense is taken care of soon!!! I have contacted Wu, Wyden, and Merkley regarding this issue!!! Oregonians, if you have not contacted your senators yet, please do so. There is a link on ECF to do that.

5. robo2000

robo2000 Full Member Verified Member

Yes there was a smoke shop here in Vancouver that lost a whole shipment due to FDA.

6. joe dirt

joe dirt Senior Member ECF Veteran

Id love to find a place close by to get juice from...there is a huka. Place here in gresham...wonder if they would have some there??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.