suppliers constantly out of stock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixofusernames

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
california
Im getting super frustrated, i havent been vaping for long, only since january, but so far, it seems like suppliers are having a hard time keeping up with us!!! my favorite juice by halo (freedom) they have been out for weeks, and will be out for weeks more. so i was going to try some other ones, i think it was called essence, but i cant remember who it was from. and guess what, they were out too, and wont be back in for weeks. and to top off the difficulty, hardly anyone has 6mg, i wanted to try cignot, but couldnt find anything in 6mg. i dont have money to throw around, and i try to only buy usa (only because i have read that the dekang is "perfumy" and i prefer vg, and i am having a super hard time finding juice right now!!! right now all i have is a chocolate that i added peanut butter too, cause the choc. was awful, and i really need a good tobacco flavor, or at least a flavor that is not sweet and fruity, but everyone i have tried is out of stock! is this a common problem??? can someone help me?:confused:

Last edited:

sixofusernames

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
california
the liquids made by Halo I believe are made by the same people that supply totally wicked - I love Halo's Menthol Ice and freaked out when they ran out of stock - but I got a bottle of the same stuff by TW - granted it's more expensive, but at least I could get it.
so does that mean that totally wicked sells halo freedom? ill have to check that out. i hear thay carry "patriot" i wonder if thats a knockoff or the reall thing, ill check it out right noooow. thanks!

intaview

Mar 12, 2010
UK
Tasty Vapor sells 0 nicotine doublers. You could order the flavor you want with the nic and without. Then mix them down to the strength you want. Because the doubler is the same flavor, it doesn't get watered down. It's also very economical doing it that way.

I really, really want to buy lots of those doublers. I've sent them a begging letter asking if they'll sell me some. Seems they've stopped international shipping. Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread