Suppliers in Georgia

Discussion in 'Peach State Vapers' started by BlueBloodedCatFan, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BlueBloodedCatFan

BlueBloodedCatFan Senior Member ECF Veteran

I thought we could have a thread for the suppliers to give their contact info in. That way we will have easy access to a local supplier :thumbs: We all have emergencies at times, and it would be nice to be able to run and pick up the parts instead of having to wait a day or two to get it in the mail. So if you are a supplier, please list your City and website and any other information that you like here.

Thanks

2. Retard-O-Bot

Retard-O-Bot Full Member

I'm not a supplier, but my regular guy is Arno @ awesomevapor.com. He lives up in Cumming, so a bit of a drive for me from Sandy Springs, but he hooks me up pretty well for making the trip.

3. BlueBloodedCatFan

BlueBloodedCatFan Senior Member ECF Veteran

I just placed an order with Arno yesterday....Got a couple of attys since my last one died right before x-mas....and wouldn't you know it, right after I placed the order, my atty started working again LOL Oh well, the order shipped out yesterday, so I should have a few backups tonight when I get home :)

4. Uncle Pennybags

Uncle Pennybags Super Member ECF Veteran

I just found out about Arno and Awesome vapor the other day. I need to make an order with him. He's only 15 mins from me.

5. beingbekah

beingbekah Senior Member ECF Veteran

Not far from me either. Used to live in Freehome and work in Cumming, so I know the area pretty well. Where abouts in Cumming is he located, if anyone knows. Sounds like a great place to go for emergency replacement parts. His prices aren't bad either.

6. Uncle Pennybags

I would like to know also. I know Cumming area like the back of my hand. I use to sling pizzas. Now that I think of it Arno sounds very familar. I think he is a friend of a friend. Anyone know his screen name here?

7. Ringo®

Ringo® Super Member ECF Veteran

I don't suppose you used to work at the mellow mushroom did you?

8. Uncle Pennybags

No, pIzza hut in same shopping center.

9. Retard-O-Bot

Retard-O-Bot Full Member

He lives near Sawnee (not Suwanee) elementary off 20. Shoot him an email (arno@yourlastcig.com) and he can give you specifics.

10. beingbekah

beingbekah Senior Member ECF Veteran

Yup, I know where that is. Used to drive past there every day on my way to sling pancakes at ihop. Thanks.

11. f4ifrank

f4ifrank Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Anybody ever find out where he is at? I work in Cumming.

12. wv2win

wv2win ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I believe JuicyLiquid.com is in Douglasville.

13. AngusATAT

AngusATAT Captain Tightpants Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I've never used a local vendor. Of course, I've probably got a year's worth of supplies, so I never get low enough to have an emergency where I need something fast.

There are a lot of great suppliers out there that can get things to my mailbox within three days, and give me a good price. I figure that's good enough for me.

14. f4ifrank

f4ifrank Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yeah, well, I learned my lesson about running low!!!

15. calla2

calla2 Senior Member ECF Veteran

I just found out that they are actually in Mableton which I where I am. Woo hoo!

16. marya1144

marya1144 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Another local vendor is aquavaporcigs.com . They have a store front on HWY. 9 . They are not open for retail sales per se but you can call them and pick up at the store.

They have no 510's or supplies for them at all. Just some 901 stuff and some of the big vapor big batteries screwdriver type stuff. Be prepared to pay Ga. taxes and they don't discount, just save you on shipping.

Very nice and friendly.

Phone # is on the site... They will give discounts to you after first purchase if you refer 5 people... information on site.

Just an FYI

17. Uncle Pennybags

Cool, thanks for the info Marya. That's really close to me. Where at on hwy 9? North of Cumming?

18. marya1144

Yeap, North of Cumming.
    Between Coal Mountain and the road you turn on to go to exit 17... Ok, it's a new little strip mall place right before you get to Spot Road. Right across from Burress ( ? sp ) cabinets...

19. marya1144

Yeap, North of Cumming.
    Between Coal Mountain and the road you turn on to go to exit 17... Ok, it's a new little strip mall place (has a Dish Network place) right before you get to Spot Road.You turn off 9 on Stae Barn Rd. to get into the strip mall. State Barn is a road I use to cut through to get to Krogers on 17 if that helps... a large city water tower is on this road. Right across from Burress ( ? sp ) cabinets...

I'm such a girl when it come to directions... only really know landmarks LOL...

20. MrsJaaxx

MrsJaaxx Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Holy cow! Mableton? I've met one other vaper in Mableton as well, small world! Also have customers in Smyrna and Marietta. Maybe this vaping thing is catching on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.