• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Suppliers in Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomNeely

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2011
Alpharetta, GA
Hey guys! Glad to find out that there are so many people here that are Georgia vapers too. I'm excited to check out some of the vendors evyone posted and I know of one that's also in cumming off of moutian view road off of twenty. It's rocknrollvapors.com. Their site is a little lacking but the guy there is super nice and they have a nice selection of 510/eGo stuff and juices that have some pretty clever names (Santana banana is my favorite of the names). Just thought y'all would like to know!

dde333

Verified Member
Jun 16, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Hey y'all! I, too, am glad to see some local vapors exist. I am the only one I know of in my area, which is Covington, GA. About 30 mi east of ATL.

Worth noting: Tomsvapor.com is located in Gwinnett, but is online only. I've ordered from him and had a good experience. I saw myfreedomsmokes mentioned earlier in the thread, and can vouch for their quality. I order my nic from them and get it quick and in good quality glass bottles w/droppers. Last order I also got a m201 from their sale for $30. $30!!! Waaaayyyy cool!

I know that this thread is a bit dated, but I hope we can keep it alive. I would love to have a meeting of the minds sometime. :vapor:

DataPhreak

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2009
A, A
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but mistbustermatt from ePipeMods - Personal Vaping Devices with Style. Buy eCigs, eCigars, and ePipes online is a true artist and visionary. Check out his mechanical wood mod authentic replications of traditional tobacco pipes. Also, in the next couple of days, he'll be rolling out his own line of pipejuice as well. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!

His official suppliers thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s-com-fully-custom-made-wood-e-pipes-209.html

SpiderMo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2011
Georgia
I'm near Albany. Having a vendor within 100 miles would be handy in an emercency. Anyone know one?

I'm in same boat I live close to the Fla line and all the vendors are in deep south Fla and extreme north Ga. all a bit far to drive I think the closest is stormycellarvapor in Gray Ga maybe. Good luck on your search and if you find any closer PLEASE fill me in!!!

junquedujour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
southwest misery
hello - i have a friend that lives in clarkesville, ga. it seems she is willing to consider making the jump from cigs to ecigs - however, i think she would really like to go to a reputable brick&mortar and talk face-to-face with someone. does anyone know of a local shop that carries a decent starter kit (ego, e-power, etc.) with a helpful staff in the clarkesville area? say within 30-50 mile radius? also, are there any vape meets that happen near there?
tia

dde333

Verified Member
Jun 16, 2011
Atlanta, GA
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: deleted at op request

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
awesomevapor now has a store location. check the website awesomevapor.com for directions.

AV is a favorite vendor for me. I can order today and it's usually in my mailbox the next day! That, and they are good people who stand behind what they sell. My everyday vape is AV Camel 24mg. It's a five star vape.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread