• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Suppliers who ship to Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogsbody

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
Australia
Yeah, just make sure they dont have sugar or oil in them.
The orange essence has oil in it, but I still use it sometimes.
I find the coconut and strawberry works well, yet to try the almond.
I tried the chocolate (not bad) but I think it has sugar in it, I have cherry brandy and creme-de-cafe too but haven't tried them yet as I think they have sugar too.

The ones to look for just have PG, water, glycerine(VG) and natural flavs.

Here is the thread where we were chatting about it.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/australian-e-smokers/18714-where-buy-vg-pg-oz.html

Last edited:
Has anyone tried the Queens Brand Flavouring essence. I just purchased some from foodworks (like IGA) On the gold coast. Not tried it yet but it was only $1.05 for 50ml.

Tried strawberry and chocolate and they both sucked (well for me anyway). I tried various mixtures even went up to 50/50 but couldn't get any flavour to come through.

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Well i just purchased all the flavours i could find with the first few ingredients stating PG and water. I also got some fauldings Glicerine BP but now i am being told it is synthetic and for health reasons i should get proper VG andyone know if this theory has any substance. Looking around for pyramid tea bags has become a hobby. I have only found the madame ones at Woolworths i was told these would do but i am looking around for a cheaper alternative. Maybe will try the T2 ones everyone has been talking about. I whent to the chemist to get PG they certainly looked at me strangely then told me they can order it in for me in 500ml bottles for 30+ dollars so i should get that today. I also ordered some 100mg nic from extreme vapour at what looks to be a good price. Hope all this works out if anyone has any suggestions i would appreciate them. Thanks from the Gold Coast

fair dinkum

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Australia
Well i just purchased all the flavours i could find with the first few ingredients stating PG and water. I also got some fauldings Glicerine BP but now i am being told it is synthetic and for health reasons i should get proper VG andyone know if this theory has any substance.
To my knowledge Fauldings Glycerine is the same as
Vegetable Glycerine. Made the same way and through the same process. BP is a standard similar to USP, the only difference being BP is a British standard and USP is a North American standard. Some facts for you on the standards:

The British Pharmacopoeia (BP) is an annual published collection of quality standards for UK medicinal substances. It is used by individuals and organizations involved in pharmaceutical research, development, manufacture and testing.
Pharmacopoeialstandards are publicly available and legally enforceable standards of quality for medicinal products and their constituents. The Pharmacopoeia is an important statutory component in the control of medicines which complements and assists the licensing and inspection processes of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
(MHRA) of the United Kingdom.

Pharmacopoeial standards are compliance requirements; that is, they provide the means for an independent judgment as to the overall quality of an article and apply throughout the shelf-life of a product. Inclusion of a substance in a pharmacopoeia does not indicate that it is either safe or effective for the treatment of any disease.

The United States Pharmacopeia (USP) is the official pharmacopeia of the United States, published dually with the National Formulary as the USP-NF. The United States Pharmacopeial Convention (Usually also called the USP) owns the trademark and copyright to the USP-NF and publishes it every 5 years. All prescription and over–the–counter medicines and other health care products manufactured or sold in the United States are standardized to the USP-NF. USP also sets recognized standards for food ingredients and dietary supplements. USP standards are recognized and used in more than 130 countries.

Last edited:

gizmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Australia
Hi all,

How can you make sure that those suppliers who ship their juice from the US are really made in the US instead of getting the Chinese juice and rellabal them then ship from the US?

I've just checked out the supplier list posted, seems that apart from Totally Wicked (UK) are genuinely UK made (as they've got heaps of info about their juice on their website), the rest of the so-called US suppliers on the list don't have much info about their juice - they just briefly mention that the juice is made of PG, flavouring, nicotine and blah (everyone knows that really). Or maybe I'm just too skeptical.

What does everybody else think?

I was down to my last drops of liquid...Mr D sent a full 30ml bottle of TW camel to see me through..not sure if it came from the US or UK but has made in China under license.

Should see my latest order early next week...never gonna let supplies get that low again.

Last edited:
Hey all Iv recently received an order into melb from AbsolutelyeCigs.com; I never order with liquid just i lose the whole order due to customs.
AbsolutelyeCigs.com; M602 Manual Switch Starter Kit & 10 atomizers delivered $110 10days

first bought off electronic-cigz; a m601 (auto - much happier with manual); $130? 20days

Would be good if we could keep the eliquid suppliers to another thread; or have someone tie up all the ones we know ship to Aus. Im to busy at the moment tryin to find a decent 36mg 50ml

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread