• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Suppliers who ship to Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
I live in America, but an acquaintance of mine in Australia says she and some friends have been ordering ejuice from Ms T's Bakery Essentials here in the USA. She said that the credit card system can be a problem, but if you just email Ms T from the website she will give you instructions on how to do the whole thing on Paypal.

I vape nothing but Ms T's stuff. Best I've had by far!

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
FreedomSmokeUSA Ship to Australia.
Juices are freakin' awesome!!

My faves are Forrest fruit and Hypnotic mist.

Ya beat me to it maxy!!! Freedom smoke USA juices are my now to go to vapes, spesh the RY5, purecig and butterscotch, Ms T's is good too, Madvapes, Vaporbomb and Vapor flow all ship to Oz.

maxy007

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Australia
Ya beat me to it maxy!!! Freedom smoke USA juices are my now to go to vapes, spesh the RY5, purecig and butterscotch, Ms T's is good too, Madvapes, Vaporbomb and Vapor flow all ship to Oz.

What's the pure cig like?? Have you tried hopscotch yet? I'm thinking I'll have to add a bottle or 2 of those to my next order :)

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
damn computer erased my scribbles, here we go again, at first i thought ahh nothing special, then something happened i couldn't put it down. Its a bit like smelling an open packet of cigs, it has this light smokey tea ish flavour with a touch of sweetness. The pall mall is quite nice too, but its more sweeter. Pall mall though for me , is not like a real cig. Me and hopscotch are going to try and be friends again, I didn't get what the fuss was all about , but then again with a 3ml sampler i ordered myself, it didn't get to steep long enough to gel through. There was just something about it that didn't hit the spot. Butterscotch on the other hand, i went back and ordered 120mls straight up. After a month in the cupboard the smell is die for and the vape leaves me drooling in between. I made the mistake of ordering extra flavor on two other flavors and they simply dont taste as good as the normal bottles with out xtra flavor. Hey send me a PM with your details, When my order comes in i'll send you some pure cig if ya like, maybe we can trade a few mls here and there and get to share some new ones??
one bottle two bottles three bottle more, four bottles five bottles 9 bottles score LOL......

rePeter

Jan 22, 2011
Australia
I couldn't see this supplier in this thread . I've bought successfully from here e-cig and juice ( I don't know what juice I bought as I don't read Chinese) .You may have to purchase more than your immediate needs . Worth a Captain Cook....

http://www............com/ WTF ?

Ok . Just google ........... At ali express , search electronic cigarette , e juice . It's done it again, wasn't even a link this time .

This is crazy . Board keeps removing A.L.I. E.X.P.R.E.S.S.

Someone's been got at . Either a commercial conspiracy or Sinophobia

Last edited:

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
For those looking for 2 piece cigs that take cartomizers, White Cloud ship here, as do Elusion from NZ.
Blu will not.

eSmoke won't either. Cigarti will, e-Cig, & Heaven Gifts do. As Heaven Gifts sell a variety of e cig types, they're an option. The shipping was pretty fast.

I got excited for a minute then.

A liter of unflavoured 100mg is 232.50.

A liter of unflavored 25mg is $86.75.

I've got 250ml of 100mg coming from nicvape. I ordered on the 2nd and chose the expensive Express mail, but by the looks of it, it hasn't even left the US!
International Dispatch, March 09, 2011, 7:44 am, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
Arrival
Electronic Shipping Info Received, March 04, 2011
Processed through Sort Facility, March 03, 2011, 7:16 pm, MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55413
Acceptance, March 03, 2011, 1:28 pm, BUFFALO, MN 55313
Acceptance, March 03, 2011, 1:26 pm, BUFFALO, MN 55313

I'm also on the hunt for a quality mini e-cig, I've emailed Bloog to see if they will ship to Australia but haven't heard back yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread