• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
Ok guys, sorry I have been busy the past few weeks. For starters, The Maple from VV has some wicking problems, however, If you add a few drops of PGA (Pure grain Alcohol=Everclear) It helps out a bunch. I actually dont care for the maple too much but its not bad. I also got some blueberry which actually wicks perfect and taste very nice, I am not a big fruity fan but for what its worth, Its very nice. OK next, cignot VG flavors I did a video review on them but my stupid camra is jacked up... I will tell you this... I got cream,coffee and capuccino. the only one I liked was capuccino. The cream I hated the flavor but if you like a creamy taste you will definatly like this one. Coffee is a waste of time cause it does not taste like anything and it just so happens that coffee flavors are my fav... This one was not good simply for the fact that it had a VERY weak flavor. Over all good vapor and TH. Definatley worth checking out! Choose the flavors that best suites you!

I also would like to say RICH ECOpure is hands down the best VG liquid out there (of course thats my opinion) and you could mix up any flavor with it! The flavor by it self to me tastes like Vitamin D milk lol its sooo good.

I am really about the home grown liquids and not so much for the far east stuff. Thats just me. I am going strictly RICH ECOpure as my brand. Yes its from Britian I know but its VP, TH and over all flavor and fexability is unmatched in my eyes.

Just my 2 cents...

Oh one last thing, My GF is a PG vapor and really likes RICH, she hated every other VG of mine that she tried, but said she could vape RICH on a regular basis. JUst thought I would throw that in there :p

Osculum

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Do you have a link to your review or is it not up yet? I'll check the review forum in a bit. I don't have a VG coffee/cappacino flavor yet so I'll definately have to check Cignot's out if its good.

I bought a buttload of VG juices from a bunch of places now and have finally stopped ranking Rich/Gold as my favorites. They have dropped down to third place and I now have 555 from Cignot at number one and MyKamel from elibertycig at number two. These 2 taste very similar. I like to throw like 1/4th gold into just about anything though as this seems to mix awesomely with everything I have tried.

I agree that VV's maple is crazy thick but I haven't had to mix anything in to get it to wick. That may be due to my cart filler though as I'm now using a combination of the Eheim filterpad with brass screen wrapped around it. Occasionally there are some other juices mixed with it as my new thing is mixing flavors around.

VV's tobacco while not that great of a tobacco taste or flavor mixes well with a lot of different flavors just like gold and seems to up the vapor production as well.

VV's Champaign and chocomint are quite good too. Champaign tastes strawberry-like and chocomint well...it's in the name -I wish it had a bit more chocolate to it though.

ShinKun

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Seattle
I haven't tired many different juices but I have tried the ECOpure(Rich, Gold, and Pure),the VV(Maple, Vanilla, and Tobacco) and also the Nhaler Lung Juice(Pear and Sleepy Time Green Tea).

The Nhaler stuff is good but I have a bad reaction to it.

So far, I am really liking the VV Maple. So far my #1 choice! Before I got my VV shipment the ECOpure Rich was topping my list but I find the flavor comes and goes. Sometimes nice sometimes a little "chemically."

Are there any other VG suppliers I should try?

Thanks!

Chief-A-Lot: What's your favorite coffee juice?

Last edited:

Osculum

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Yeah... I had the same problem with Rich. I mix it with gold most of the time so I don't really notice the flavor loss anymore as when it goes I just taste the gold more.

Here is libertye-cigs PG-free liquid. Most of their juices are always out in the 20 ml bottles but 5ml are usually in for you to test their liquids.

Liberty Electronic Cigarettes - PG-Free e-Liquids
http://libertyelectroniccigarettes.....html?osCsid=cfa3df74be07fbc156eae7d5ecb2d96a
I love their mykamel liquid. Tastes a lot like cignots 555 which is my favorite.

eliquidplanet has a small selection but I haven't ordered from them yet:

http://www.eliquidplanet.com/VG_eliquid.html

And of course Cignot.com has some VG juices as well as mentioned above.

Last edited:

Kamanjah

ECF Veteran
I love coffee, but since Johnson Creek quit making the Hawaiian Kona - and VG in general - I haven't found a really good one. I got the Mocha from VV - good, but not quite what I was looking for. I ended up mixing it 50/50 with Mr. Bean (PG) from LiquidXpress. Tastes pretty good, puts out tons of vapor.

I do like the Blueberry from VV, but their juices are thick. But so is the vapor!

I used to use the Naked from LiquidXpress for mixing, now they have a different one - Rob says it's thicker than the one I used. The new one just got here, but I haven't mixed yet.

ELP is next on my list of juices to try.

dubnluvn

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
San Diego, Ca
I've been using ECOpure almost exclusively since I started vaping. I have always purchased from innovapor because their bulk pricing was a pretty good deal for 5 30ml bottles. Well they just switched to their own brand, which is also VG and in addition, U.S. made. Pricing on that is slightly better than ECOpure if you order bulk. The key factor for me is going to be taste...I've got a sample coming and I'll let you know what I think. I'm reluctant to switch away from ECOpure but if its good it may be a difficult decision.

dubnluvn

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
San Diego, Ca
Innovapor.com recently released ULTRApure which is a U.S. made 100% VG juice in tobacco Flavor (booboo, this might be just what you are looking for). I'm not a big tobacco flavor fan but this is probably the closest to an analog I've ever tried. And the vapor, oh the vapor is absolutely amazing. Considerably better than ECOpure, which is considerably better than most everything out there.

booboo

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
San Diego, CA
3 words...THANK YOU GOD! (and Johnson Creek!), I finally have my orgasmic juice back! The Red Oak is sublime! It's been a very long time since I've had my original version vg Tennessee Cured and Original that JC put out before they changed to low pg and changed the TC recipe.....8? very long and miserable months. When I tried my samples of Domestic, Marcado, and Swiss Dark, I felt like I'd finally come home again.... It's been so long, I can't be positive, but I think Domestic=Original, Marcado=Tennesseee Cured, and Swiss Dark is exactly like drinking a cup of hot chocolate. These flavors are so rich and pure, nothing like the dishsoap, non-taste flavors I have tried elsewhere! I am so happy I could cry! They also have a 3-pack special now where you get 3 bottles with a 10% discount. The ingredients are: USP grade Glycerol, FCC grade Vegetable Glycerin, Distilled Water, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavors and Citric Acid (as a preservative).
Vape is thick and smoothe and throat hit at 18mg is excellent! 5 stars (and this is from someone who was bitterly angry at JC for taking my juice of choice away, and while my vengeful nature didn't want to give them another chance, it was well worth it and I'm so glad I did!)

On second thought, Marcado doesn't equal Tennese Cured....must've been the combo of Domestic/Marcado on my atty that reminded me of it.....I mixed the 2 together and it was too strong (cinnamon/clove) for me to like....so I will stick to Domestic with maybe 1 drop of Marcado...and the Swiss is delicious, but very very dark--and I'm trying to avoid coloring right now.....

Last edited:

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
I have found Alien Visions Juice, and in my opinion, it is the best available. That said, you should know that I cannot tolerate any PG in the flavoring, which severely limits me in terms of flavor choices. That is not so on this site. I can't comment on the tobacco flavors because I haven't tried them, but the fruit and sweet flavors are wonderful.

I just made my second order for bottles of blueberry, banana, and strawberry. I also ordered Barks Rootbeer after reading very positive reviews of it. The strawberry cooler is the best tasting strawberry I've ever found in a juice.

Anyway, I really wanted to share this because many of you have PM'ed me at various times about which juices are really all VG with no PG in the flavoring and are good. Ben just started posting here in the vendors forum so I assume it is ok to share the address. It is Customer Login.

JamBandPhan

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
OR
I have found Alien Visions Juice, and in my opinion, it is the best available. That said, you should know that I cannot tolerate any PG in the flavoring, which severely limits me in terms of flavor choices.

I was about to say the exact same thing ;) I had to do a lot of research to find VG only flavors, and have been using alien visions eliquid and really like how good the flavors are. I also found americaneliquidstore.com . They have only a few 100% vg flavors, and I have only tried their cheesecake flavor I think it's good and sweet, tastes more like cream cheese cake frosting to me, but very good to mix with caramel, strawberry, blueberry

I would really like to find some concentrates to mix my own with, I prefer to DIY, but until I can locate good concentrates that are not PG based, I will stick to ordering flavors through these companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread