• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

booboo

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
San Diego, CA
Johnson Creek says Red Oak Tennessee Cured is on it's way! OMG!

It was supposed to be released today at 9am cst..... It is now 10am cst and I'm still hitting refresh and nearing full-blown delirium tremors..... It has been 9 months since my last bottle of non pg TC, and I feel everything I've vaped since has only been a poor substitute. Hopefully the quality of this new stuff won't disappoint me as much as their timing has! 8-o:w00t::confused:

OMG IT'S FINALLY THERE!!!!:shock:

sensay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2010
Neverland
You might want to add www.electrojuice.com to your list. I just purchased some great flavored VG juice from Alexander there. When I emailed him about it he said this
we supply it PG/VG only pg and only VG, we are custom made-to-order so anything the customer wants as far as juice we have the capacity to do so.
They also sell pure flavors and DIY nic

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
I posted this in the e-liquid review section but I wanted to share it here as well!

Well i assume I am one of the first to try out this liquid cause I ordered it the day it came out and just got it in the mail. Let me start off by saying that I have never Tried ANY of JC's line of juices. My very first order due to BooBoo letting everyone know on the VG only group that it had just came out. I will have to say that based on my GF and I responce to the first several hits of this juice that it is Fantastic! I got the 18mg str in the 30mil bottle and let me tell you that I am rather picky about my TH. This juice does NOT disappoint! A very plesant smell, very good TH and the taste, must not forget about the taste! Simply bliss... I cant compare it to the old/new line of JC Tennesse Cured but honestly compared to the tobacco flavors that I have tried, I would have to say it's like a cross breed of a Flu Cured meets RY4... Simply delightful!! Toasty, warm, subtlely sweet... its FAR exceeds my expectations and I am completely pleased with my order. Also, the labeling and the things inside the package were as professional as I have seen! I really havent vaped it for too long, but with my experence with e-juice, you just know when you have a winner and this one is no exception.

Flavor- 10
TH- for the 18mg... 8 (off a 5v)
Smell- 9
Vapor- 9

Grab some if you like what I described you will thank me for it!

Chief

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I'm glad it was of use. I started it when I thought I wanted to use VG only, but I use a mix. I have a huge list of suppliers that I was checking regularly for various info (colored atomizers, cartomizers, drip tips, etc.) and it was easy enough to look for this at the same time. But I'm not really doing that any longer -- I have a list of suppliers that I'm happy with so, unless I someone tells me of another one to check out, I don't look around.

I'm not throwing out the coded list. If people post ones they find, I'll do occasional updates to keep them all together. I just won't be hunting for any others myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread