Supply, what mode, coil from China

Status
Not open for further replies.

matata

Sep 14, 2017
Hello,
I've been vaping for 3 months.

I made Ego aio and then Mega twist +.

I have to say that the twist has a completely different flavor and it's really good.

Question 1 - Liquid supply
I prefer knuckle - lungs. Clapton 1.5 great, but I'm struggling with a lack of supply, and I'd say by airing my head. I'll pop ... I'll stretch twice, gently bubbly. Intense taste. 3 and another cover, even if I wait a few minutes, is so drier and lighter. I tried to make a mistake by saying that when I run out of the dripper, some bubbles will come out of my head, and the subsequent pulling is like the first. That's perfect. Is it normal that the head is aerated like this? Would it help to use thinner liquid? I use 50/50.

Query 2-Please recommend the mode
I would like to get some more fashion.
I like eleaf ASTER TC mode.
I like the compactness of it that it is sympathetically small. Do you have any bad references on it? Or what would you recommend?

Question 3 - Marks of Base and Flavor
I use Zerofifty for the blending of imperia and flavor flavors. I have not much to compare. There is something wrong with this choice. (I understand it is a subjective impression, but I will be very happy for any advice and advice.

Query 4 - Clarification of terms and functions
I understand correctly that:
The taste of the same liquid is determined by the blinding head and not by the clearomizer?
Are any clearomizers more suitable for the lungs and others for direct coating?

Question 5 - China coils
I ordered the SS316 0.6 ohm with one of the fasteners and one of the aliexpress. Everybody will find me terrible. Are they fakes? Taste almost none. More like such a strange odor. From where do you buy the heads to make them cheaper?

I apologize for a larger contribution and thank everyone for any answers.

Reactions: Letitia

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm going to agree with CC. I really want to help, but I can't understand many of your questions.

As to coil heads, with whichever model, you may not get the reliability of factory made coils if you've bought knockoffs. If they taste "off" you may want to try boiling them for 10 minutes they might have been contaminated through the manufacturing process-- hard to say since I don't exactly know what coil you are using, but this can *sometimes* help. Hard to give a recommendation for "inexpensive coils" since I'm not clear on what you are using....

As far as Temp Control, you need to be sure that you are using TEMPERATURE CONTROL coils, which will be made from nickle, titanium, Stainless steel, or sometimes ceramic. You have to check that the manufacturer says this is okay to do with the coils you have, should be listed. If not, this may be the reason for your "flavorless vape" as Non-TC coils really can't be used in TC mode. Again, I'm not entirely clear on what is going on with your setup, but thought I'd mention it.

Best of luck,

Anna

Reactions: Letitia

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
Question 1 - Liquid supply
I prefer knuckle - lungs. Clapton 1.5 great, but I'm struggling with a lack of supply, and I'd say by airing my head. I'll pop ... I'll stretch twice, gently bubbly. Intense taste. 3 and another cover, even if I wait a few minutes, is so drier and lighter. I tried to make a mistake by saying that when I run out of the dripper, some bubbles will come out of my head, and the subsequent pulling is like the first. That's perfect. Is it normal that the head is aerated like this? Would it help to use thinner liquid? I use 50/50.

Hi Matata,

Welcome to the board! Like the others, I'm having a bit of trouble working out what you're asking, but I think I've got this one.

Yes, I think a thinner liquid (with a higher PG proportion) might help. 50/50 is pretty thin nowadays, but when the equipment I think you're using was common, 80% or even 100% PG were often used.

The other thing you could try is adding a tiny bit of distilled water to your liquid. A couple of drops per tank should do it.

The bubbles are normal. As liquid goes in, air comes out. The liquid fills up your wick again and gives you a proper vape.

I hope things work out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread