Support group

Would you like to see a support group for members who aren't getting support for vaping from their r

• yes

• no

• Why did you vote the way you did?

• What type of structure would you like to see in such a group?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

316lvm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
southern minnesota
It's been suggested that there should be a group for members who are not getting support from S/0's, spouses, family and friends.

The group will be a place where people can vent, read what others are going through and how they have resolved their issues.

So -

1. Would you like to see a group formed for members who are having issues of non-support?

Yes
No

2. Can you please state why you are either for or against a group.

3. If you are for such a group, how would you like to see it structured?

Thanks in advance for your participation.

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Why did I vote yes? I am not getting support from SO and would appreciate hearing from other vapers and how they are/aren't comfortable with lack of support on the home front.
How forum structured? Create a series of questions, post each as a thread in group, members post to questions as they feel moved to or add new questions in additional threads.

HeatherC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2010
New York
I am fortunate to be getting support from everyone I've come in contact with so far including family ( My hubby is vaping too) But I love the idea of supporting others who may not be as fortunate. And possibly working to educate the public more

I had a friend on face book warn me about all the info he was hearing about the bad things about ecigs....I shared all the things I've learned and all the info that I've gotten...and he backed off immediately and said way to go. So IMO some sort of public education would be a part of the support I think. And thats my only thought about structure...(i'm not a big structure person and my organizational skills stink LOL) I hope I answered everything :)

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
i don't have an issue with support for myself, wife sometimes complains about the money i spend, and time here on the forum, and the mods i buy, and the stuff i buy to make more mods, and the stuff i give away, and that i didn't take the trash out ... but overall she is glad i haven't had a cigarette in six months. dang, its been six months already?
but if a group like this helps others get what they need to make a break from tobakky, then make it so #1 ... er, #316 ...

JaYBoNeS

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
Vancouver
Sounds like a great idea. There is one already though, it's called ECF. :p

Seriously, though I'd be all for it. I don't need it personally, as most of my friends support me, as well as countless other people I randomly come across. Some don't understand at all, but that does not bother me. I do it for me and myself only. I've always danced to the beat of my own drum though. I'm sure there are a lot of people who don't and if they don't receive the support they need a group like this could help a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread