Status
Not open for further replies.

boardopboy

MustachioedMechModManiac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
Castle Grayskull
11/12 #1 (and likely only considering the time)

Now that i am in a bit of a better mood than I was in my first post... These tank style RBAs appear to be pure heaven to me. As I said, cartos are highly finicky, and atty dripping (my current method) is tedious and not real conducive to travel. On a Phoenix style rba, it's no better than a normal atty... 'cept maybe you get to 6 or 8 drops over 2 or 3.

Not to mention the economic appeal... 6 bucks for an atty, up to 40 (WHAT?!?!) for a dripping atty opposed to 3 bucks for some wire and a few bucks for some wicking material (cotton gauze or yarn is dirt cheap at CVS or Walmart!) and you get enough material to rebuild dozens of times! Of note, a local industrial wholesaler near me sells 980 foot spools of chromel for 23 bucks. That would last several life times!

And the rumored cleaner taste? Well.. I dunno for sure about that, but it can't be worse than a carto or ViVi Nova, right?

gogoplata

Moved On
Sep 10, 2012
New Jersey

Gogo, I'm running outta reasons that I'd like to have a RBA other than pure selfish desire. :blink:

:chit chat:

I bet. You've been following the contest pretty good :D

Post what you want, just make sure its about vaping. I just want to keep the thread from being bogged down by other chit chat. After all, it is a vapors forum :D

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
:chit chat:

I bet. You've been following the contest pretty good :D

Post what you want, just make sure its about vaping. I just want to keep the thread from being bogged down by other chit chat. After all, it is a vapors forum :D

Yeah, I'm a'stalkn' you because this little darlin' seems to be the next big thing in the category. I've tried carto's, CE's, clearos, and several other hava-ta-have's only to be disappointed and revert back to my reliable atomizers. Really looking for the magic heating device.... hope this idea is the one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread