Supreme RDTA by Steam Crave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petabread

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2014
Miami, FL
I just saw this online, from the manufacturers of the Aromamizer RDTA. We have the generically named "Supreme RDTA". Looks exciting. Velocity-style deck, 25mm design.

Preorders should begin early-March and shipments should go out mid-March. It's from steam crave, so it should be awesome.

Copy and pasted, and all I could find about the Supreme RDTA:

Supreme RDTA - $54.99

This is completely new RDTA design, top filling without leak problem, juice flow control, align airholes with coils, Diameter 25mm so bigger Velocity deck, bigger airflow and bigger juice feeding holes, bigger drip tip. This will be Supreme dripper tank system with more complicated design.

SVx7W6k.jpg

Edit: another picture of the Supreme and Aromamizer v2, directly from Steam Crave -
swpvYYH.jpg

Last edited:

m00shie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2015
Malaysia
I just saw this online, from the manufacturers of the Aromamizer RDTA. We have the generically named "Supreme RDTA". Looks exciting. Velocity-style deck, 25mm design.

Preorders should begin early-March and shipments should go out mid-March. It's from Steam Crave, so it should be awesome.

Copy and pasted, and all I could find about the Supreme RDTA:

Supreme RDTA - $54.99

This is completely new RDTA design, top filling without leak problem, juice flow control, align airholes with coils, Diameter 25mm so bigger Velocity deck, bigger airflow and bigger juice feeding holes, bigger drip tip. This will be Supreme dripper tank system with more complicated design.

SVx7W6k.jpg
Just to inform that the pic is the prototype. The production version will be slightly different. Some of the variations are top & bottom knurling, revised air flow ring and larger diameter.

Petabread

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2014
Miami, FL
While I'm not at all doubting you, I'm still going to go off of the Reddit Steam Crave tester's pictures claiming this as the Supreme RDTA.

According to him, the only thing that has changed on the Aromamizer V2 is the vape band is replaced with a metal one (Aromamizer has 4 airflow holes, this only has 2) and the top cap now is now flush, and it'll be available as a purchasable upgrade so you can use the same original parts from the V1. Those pictures make this look like a different RDTA, not a 2-part parts upgrade, especially the section where the feed holes are located in the 2nd picture you posted.

The Aromamizer logo on it may indicate that on the prototype, the base is still the same, but will be changed in the finalized version (in 25mm size).

Again, not saying you're wrong, but those pics appear to be more than a small upgrade (sans the base/deck.) However, I'll edit the post once the finalized version surfaces. Until then, a prototype is a prototype.

ismokeinbinary

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Kentucky
While I'm not at all doubting you, I'm still going to go off of the Reddit Steam Crave tester's pictures claiming this as the Supreme RDTA.

According to him, the only thing that has changed on the Aromamizer V2 is the vape band is replaced with a metal one (Aromamizer has 4 airflow holes, this only has 2) and the top cap now is now flush, and it'll be available as a purchasable upgrade so you can use the same original parts from the V1. Those pictures make this look like a different RDTA, not a 2-part parts upgrade, especially the section where the feed holes are located in the 2nd picture you posted.

The Aromamizer logo on it may indicate that on the prototype, the base is still the same, but will be changed in the finalized version (in 25mm size).

Again, not saying you're wrong, but those pics appear to be more than a small upgrade (sans the base/deck.) However, I'll edit the post once the finalized version surfaces. Until then, a prototype is a prototype.

My information is from the Steam Crave facebook page..

Petabread

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2014
Miami, FL
My information is from the Steam Crave facebook page..
I'm looking at that page too, and it's the Supreme. Check the updated picture I posted in the OP.

This is not an Aromamizer V2. There's a bunch of testers claiming this to be the Supreme RDTA, the post with 49 comments on their FB page, and the 2nd picture I posted indicates this to be the Supreme with a different AFC ring, directly from Steam Crave.

ismokeinbinary

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Kentucky
I'm looking at that page too, and it's the Supreme. Check the updated picture I posted in the OP.

This is not an Aromamizer V2. There's a bunch of testers claiming this to be the Supreme RDTA, the post with 49 comments on their FB page, and the 2nd picture I posted indicates this to be the Supreme with a different AFC ring, directly from Steam Crave.

Hm, I may have misread a comment or two. On second glance it seems you're correct. But I'll still bet they call it the 'Aromamizer RDTA Supreme'.
;)

TENGA

Feb 23, 2016
Japan,Nagoya
www.vapejp.net
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unapproved review/blog site

Petabread

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2014
Miami, FL
LOL, dude where do you come up with this crap.

I'll probably pick up a Supreme and hope they just sell the Deck for the Aromamizer. I love the tank but hate the band.

And you do know they sell some nice pre-wrapped Claptons for six year old hitchkikers
I have entirely too much pride to buy pre-wrapped stuff. No offense to anyone who uses pre-wrapped coils, but I'm a DIYer at heart. I should be able to make claptons!:(

Reactions: Marc411

Petabread

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2014
Miami, FL
Petabread thanks for reply!
haha. I am an Alien. I am Japanese, and love vape :D
where are you from?
I only wrote that cuz initially your post said:

"introduce at my blog for Japanese.
**********************************"

I thought I was being abducted.