1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Sure is quiet in Janty World.

Discussion in 'JantyWorld' started by Geoscouter, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Geoscouter

Geoscouter Senior Member ECF Veteran

I never did hear how much juice people are able to run through a puromizer before it needs to be disposed. What is your experience?

Also, I'm guessing it is about 2 months before the mid release. Any speculation on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. KDude

KDude Senior Member ECF Veteran

Not quite relevant, but this is puzzling me too. I have my eye on a getting a new Neo or Ego, but I was surprised that they don't have the strongest presence here (or on Youtube and most western centric outlets). I can't even buy a Janty branded Ego-C in the states it seems.

I think they make good juice too, but much of the stock is kind of limited on their site. They need more distribtution and word of mouth. When I discovered they were the designers of the ego, I thought I should go to them first.. but it seems like Joyetech and clones have stolen their thunder. It's much easier find info on that stuff.

3. vedmaka

vedmaka Full Member

Puromizers like other *mizers main element is coil. By the time coil becomes more and more dirty - puromizer provides less and less vapor/TH. You can disassemble it and wash in alcohol or hydrogen peroxide, one or two times.

By my expirience: Puromizers assembled pretty good, no instant death or burning smell, just slow down of performance. Around 2-3 weeks of vaping and puromizer needs to be replaced / coil changed.

I hope we will see puromizer coil changable in september.

Coil after 2 weeks:

[​IMG]

4. FaniFox

FaniFox Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Well, I don't know...

I experienced exactly what you are describing when using CE4+s but never when using NEOs.
    To me, taste and vapor remain the same - for instance, I am using my latest NEO+ for a couple of months now and there is no slowing down of perfomance. I know that eventually it will die from instant death like its predecessors but until then, I enjoy it as I did on day 1.
    Then again, I am mainly using it with PG e-liquids and very little - or none - VG, I mostly use Janty's RY4. Maybe that is why...

5. vedmaka

vedmaka Full Member

There is no magic - Compare 2 months puro with fresh puro and you will see difference. Dirty coil and wick slow down performance. Event after disassemble and cleaning puromizer you can feel difference.

6. FaniFox

FaniFox Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sorry, dear, I did, that is why I posted my answer. I have done all kinds of tests with NEOs since I am using them from day one...
    I have indeed experienced what you mention with all my CE4+ but the only time I had this issue with NEOs was when I used VG e-liquids in them. With Janty PG e-liquids, my coils remain white - I can even post a pic from the one I am using right now (2 months old) and I swear, I haven't cleaned it...
    But, as I said, I keep losing my puromizers from instant deaths within a month or a couple of months, so maybe that is the reason they remain clean, although I vape 3-4ml of Janty's PG e-liquids per day with them in the meantime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.