Surveys

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappcam

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2015
Canada
The most recent survey request is for Chris Russell. And he is.....? And the "regulators" are.......? It looks like the one I have taken several times.

I am sorry if this is not a reasonable response to some. But I, for one, will not be taking anymore surveys until I understand how my input will be used.

Obviously that's Mr. and Mrs. Russell's boy... :)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Why would you use Google when his Bio is listed in the survey info here Christopher Russell Ph.D. | Centre for Substance Use Research

This info is also listed in the information that you are asked to read before deciding if you would like to take the survey
Young Investigator Award - Global Forum on Nicotine

Along with the information to contact him
It is all listed in the survey o_O

Who are the investigators?
Principal Investigator:

Dr. Christopher Russell, Senior Research Fellow, Centre for Substance Use Research, 19 Keith Street, Glasgow, United Kingdom, G11 6QQ. Tel: ( 0044)-141-357-2744. Email: russell@csures.org

Read Christopher’s bio and past work with vapers
Read about Christopher’s other work on tobacco harm reduction

Other Investigators:

(1) Mitchell Nides Ph.D., President, Los Angeles Clinical Trials, CA, USA.
(2) Neil McKeganey Ph.D., Director, Centre for Substance Use Research, United Kingdom.

Also stated in the part that we are asked to read.

How can I find out more?
If you have any questions about this research study, please email Dr. Christopher Russell at russell@csures.org.

Reactions: Chuck64

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I googled Chris Russell. Appears he is a political consultant for republican candidates running for various offices. Will the survey results help the vaping industry? Or hinder the vaping industry?

Pretty sure that you Googled the wrong Dr Christopher Russell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread