Status
Not open for further replies.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
My wife loves my old Vamo....I told her it's the good one. I complain about my ProVari when she's around so she won't touch it. Pretty soon, I'm going to complain about a Semovar... and a Nemesis....and an Ithaka....and a Wizard Evolved....and another kayfun.........but she loves my old Vamo. Then again, she still smokes.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
So basically go with SVD. Or an actual upgrade of a Provari. Seeing as I don't think I am ready to go with a mech yet. Too many unknowns for me to be comfortable with right now.

Your wise holding off on the mechs. Wait and the time may come. Lots to be aware of with mechs. When your ready. Well we will be here for guidance and help.

lvm111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Wylie, Texas
I dunno, I can't get with the telescoping thing personally, go for the Vamo V5 (the V3 is ugly as sin).

The V3 isn't ugly if you get the SS one, IMO. It's a brushed look, not shiny. The pictures don't do it justice, it looks much better in person. One should get the SS model anyway, as the others have a bad reputation for the finish wearing off. I have a JWrap on mine anyway, so it's really a moot point.

best regards, larry mac

Big Mac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
Citrus Heights, CA
You guys....you're all so funny.

Any VW mod you buy for under $100 is gonna be the same as the other VW mods....goes for VV also. The difference is the problems you're gonna have with them.

Started with a twist, went to lavatube, then found VW with the ZMax. Did the groove, until they recalled them, throw in a bunch of different mechs (siegeli, zmod, homemade mods, Galileo) and you have my history. For me, and only me (I speak for no one else) VW is the way to go. Presently vaping a MVP V2. Love the thing. Vamo V5 is on the way from china now, gonna do this with it..... image.jpg
Don't like the tall and lanky look, but I wanted a VW backup and since I like to putz around with mods.......the pic is a proof of concept, no finish applied, and once the new Vamo gets here, it'll get a purty finish.

Your stated choices are not an upgrade as has been stated....your choice is only limited by your funds and imagination.

Luck to you
Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread