Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
The mechanical bottom button isn't ready yet, we're hoping not long to wait.

I also need the other two buttons. Any way you could notify me/us when these are available? A true mechanical and true hybrid make the Semovar perhaps the best deal out there, all things considered, imho. I ordered my Semovar yesterday and have been wanting this APV for the longest time. I waited through the last batch hoping that some of the other finishes would be available, but they haven't come out yet. I think the brushed would be best for me, but WTH, I can't wait any longer, and the complete kit, with all the caps and buttons is getting close to completing my year long VapeQuest. When all the pieces are available, I think this APV is possibly the greatest piece of gear in the world, one of the best values, considering it is really three PV's in one, all in spite of it's impressive price tag. I am on all the Cloud 9 newsletter and notification lists, but given how quickly everything sells out, I fear I could miss these parts when they do become available.

I have not been following the svoemesto gear that long, only about 9 months now. Have the V3 parts ever been available before? Have the other finishes (matte and brushed) ever been available before? When do you think the buttons will be available? Also, if something does happen to the gear, is there a "shop" in the U.S. that could repair/replace Semovar parts/pieces, or any warranty items?

Finally, one of the advantages that Provari has on its few competitors is their warranty and repair service. Do you see something similar emerging for the Semovar or kayfun? I think that such an operation/facility/policy would catapult the Semovar to the top of the APV market. Just looking for answers. And lastly, what types of data do you have available that would allow me to compare the output and performance of the Semovar against other devices, particularly the Provari?

I have the kayfun Lite presently and love the simplicity of the coil build, the quality of the craftsmanship, the outstanding vape, looks, etc. Do you know if future versions will incorporate air flow control like we see in the Russian 91%? Best to you!!

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Well you said a bad word in your last paragraph, the Russian is a blatant Chinese copy of the Kayfun.

The other finishes have never been available, we have no idea when the new switches will come, but hopefully soon. Believe me we've been hounding them for this too.

I think we offer one of the best service/repair turn arounds we can so you are not on your own with this PV. Compared to the Provari you need no soldering iron or press to get the switch apart so swapping a board is simple as it can be, plus you can remove the board and clean it out whenever you like.

Mono1

Jul 26, 2013
CA
Well you said a bad word in your last paragraph, the Russian is a blatant Chinese copy of the Kayfun.

The other finishes have never been available, we have no idea when the new switches will come, but hopefully soon. Believe me we've been hounding them for this too.

I think we offer one of the best service/repair turn arounds we can so you are not on your own with this PV. Compared to the Provari you need no soldering iron or press to get the switch apart so swapping a board is simple as it can be, plus you can remove the board and clean it out whenever you like.

I have a question. I bought mine from highendsmoke in Germany and since day one I have been having issues with this mod. I keep getting e3 error even when I have good connection between the tank and the unit, even I lower the output power. I have to take out the battery a few times and then turn it on and off a few times, then it will work for awhile. Also another problem that I have with this unit is that stops working when the battery voltage goes down to 3.8volt. I tried contacting the vendor but no luck. They are not responding to my emails. Can you help.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
The Satin/Beta version looks really nice if you also have the Semi Polished/Brushed version and can mix up the parts.

Photo%20Sep%2025%2C%2010%2048%2018%20AM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread