SvoeMesto Semovar SM-V3 Mod Available NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
For those who may have missed the big launch this morning, we've added a few more SvoeMesto Semovar Base kits to the site:

Designed in Russia and machined to exacting standards in Germany the svoemesto SM V3 is a very robust personal vaporiser that has far exceeded even our demanding standards. Extremely reliable and smooth power delivery to compliment the kayfun or any atomiser you may wish to use. Modular design to accept future switch and atomiser connection options this deivce is sure to be an excellent addition to the kit of even the most advanced user.

Features

• Stainless steel construction throughout
  • Standard 510 22mm connector with adjustable centre pole
  • VV/VW Semovar switch with Nivel chip
  • Gold plated contacts throughout
  • Optional different tube sizes available separately
  • Optional "hybrid" connector piece for the Kayfun atomiser available separately

The base kit costs just £139.95 and includes
  • Semovar VV/VW switch module with Nivel chip
  • 18650 Battery housing tube
  • 22mm wide 510 atomiser connector with adjustable centre pole
  • Vented base cap

Additional accessories available separately are:
SvoeMesto SM V3 18350 Battery Housing Tube
SvoeMesto SM V3 18500 Battery Housing Tube
SvoeMesto SM V3 Kayfun "hybrid" connector piece

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Looks awesome. I love Todds reviews also. Love his accent and face expressions, lol.

I will never understand what it is about the English, Irish, and Scottish that fascinates us Americans so much. I realized that was the biggest reason I loved the Fox show "Lie to Me".

Magic Dragon Puff

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2013
Scotts Valley, CA, USA
Lisa or someone who would know -
I have a KFL and looking to marry that up with a SvoeMesto 18650 battery tube and button but don't want the VV/VW option. Just want a 100% mech unit that is all SvoeMesto, can that be done with the current SvoeMesto product line?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Zak Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Orange, California, United States
Lisa or someone who would know -
I have a KFL and looking to marry that up with a SvoeMesto 18650 battery tube and button but don't want the VV/VW option. Just want a 100% mech unit that is all SvoeMesto, can that be done with the current SvoeMesto product line?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I don't know when it will be released, but I know that they're planning on releasing a full mechanical switch.
Any idea when it'll be released?

Sent via the guys that made Star Trek low tech.

gmaffPappy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
Adrift at Wolf 359
Cool, I signed up last night. Is there any news on a high polished version? I've been reading reviews and posts about this device for two days. All I've seen mention of is the matte/satin/beta and the simi-polished/(is this the gamma?) Is a high polished expected? If not, what's the feasibility of finishing the simi-polished to high polish? Wouldn't you loose the laser engraved labeling?

Thanks

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
I sure hope they do a Delta mirror polished Semovar at some point that finish is outstanding on the Kayfun. You would most likely loose the engraving or at the very least dull it down quite a bit polishing the tube, would be a bummer but hey if you are putting a V3.1 Kayfun on top of it then you still have the logo on that. The finish we call semi-polished is "Brushed" at other sites. Gamma is a brushed finish with a coating.

gmaffPappy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
Adrift at Wolf 359
I've been vaping a couple Provaris w/ ZAPs and a new M134 w/ a ZAU. As you can tell, I love my Z~'s. I'm thinking that the 510 cap will work with the ZAU, and the ZAP will fit with the 510 18mm cap. Am I right in this thinking? If this is the case, I can't think of a better bat mod. With the stacker, it's the device I've always wanted. With regard to the stacker, it's listed as an accessory in the manual, but I didn't see it on your site. Thoughts?

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Genesis is good I agree and was a die hard SS mesh user for a long time, BUT the Kayfun changed that and I think you might want to have a look at the Kayfun to go on top of the Semovar.

But yes the 22mm 510 top cap that comes standard with the device will be fine with the ZAU.

The "Sticker" is not listed on our site yet because we just have not had stocks yet.

Brass

Sep 27, 2013
NorCal, CA
The Semovar with a Kayfun on it is just heaven. I started with a Provari/ZAP, but once I got the Kayfun I was hooked. THEN I got the Semovar...Like I said, heaven...

+1. I too was using Provari/ZAP. Now I can't put my Semovar down. The ease of use and maintenance on the Kayfun definitely makes this my favorite RBA.

18650 Mode on KFL

fullSM.jpg

18350 Mode on Kanger Protank

SMK.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread