Status
Not open for further replies.

Viajames

Dec 13, 2013
Grand Rapids MI
Anyone have a bottle of Mr E Liquid juice sitting on a shelf somewhere they may want to trade? As we all know everyone has different palates and not everyone has the ability to go into a brick and mortar MR-E store to tryout the liquid before you buy (altho I highly recommend)!! We also move up/down in nic level..so why not swap juice your not going to use for something you will use.. maybe turn you and someone else on to different flavors they may have never tried in the process!!
I would be willing to trade -
~ 26ml/(12mg nic) Vape Nectar VapeNectar E-Liquid from Mister-E-Liquid.com
~ 28ml/(12mg nic) Apple Strudel Gran-E's Apple Strudel E-Liquid from Mister-E-Liquid.com
~ 28ml/(6mg nic) Copperhead Copperhead E-Liquid from Mister-E-Liquid.com
~ 8ml/(12mg nic) Green Van Handmade Green Van E-Liquid in the USA
~ 8ml/(18mg nic) Jade Tiger Jade Tiger E-Liquid, Handmade E-Liquid from Mister-E-Liquid.com

I would be open to any trade, PM me is best but I will check back here often as well, my fav's are Peach Melba, Copperhead(higher than 6 nic), most of the Ice's..G.T.F.O. but again im really open to anything..Most of these im willing to trade because I have another bottle of them or the nic is off..
Out of respect please stick to only offering up Mr.E. Liquid here in future post's..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread