Swap/Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vivictus

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
NoCal
I have a 30ml Bottle of Pall Mall juice that is 24mg nic and 50/50 pg/vg that I do not like. It probably has like 28 ml left in it I would guess since I filled twice and it looks basically as if it's topped off. I have had it for over 3 weeks now, so it has aged a bit as well. I am looking for flavors that are non-tobacco related, and am open to almost anything as long as it's a sweet or creamy taste, especially coffee flavors. If you are in the Davis/Sacramento area by chance, even better for shipping costs!

Edit: I should have said I filled my carto's twice with this juice, just so there's no confusion with that sentence.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
I purchased a 30ML bottle of French Toast, 50/50, 18mg on Nov 17th. Still has around 28ml or maybe a little over in the bottle as I've only filled up a cart with it twice. I like the flavor, it's really spot on to it's name and can see why everyone raves about it but it's just to over powering and a little on the sweet side for me. I taste and smell french toast for a day after I stop vaping it.

Anyway, wanting to trade and try another flavor, either tobacco or coffee flavors. I've already tried Wyatt Earp, Hypnotic Mist, RY4, Newport, Mellow Sunset and the Menthols and I'm stocked in the ones I like so anything else from the Tobacco or Coffee flavors would be nice. Oh also Chocolate Mint as I've been meaning to try that one.

CLOSED, Thanks

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I purchased a 30ML bottle of French Toast, 50/50, 18mg on Nov 17th. Still has around 28ml or maybe a little over in the bottle as I've only filled up a cart with it twice. I like the flavor, it's really spot on to it's name and can see why everyone raves about it but it's just to over powering and a little on the sweet side for me. I taste and smell french toast for a day after I stop vaping it.

Anyway, wanting to trade and try another flavor, either tobacco or coffee flavors. I've already tried Wyatt Earp, Hypnotic Mist, RY4, Newport, Mellow Sunset and the Menthols and I'm stocked in the ones I like so anything else from the Tobacco or Coffee flavors would be nice. Oh also Chocolate Mint as I've been meaning to try that one.

I have wanted to try the FT and I will PM you with a trade :)

TJVapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2010
USA
I have for trade -
-Wyatt Earp 10 mL 18 mg -15 to 20 drops
- Purecig 10 mL 18 mg 60/40 -2 cartos worth of juice, so the bottle is not quite full- has maybe 7 or 8 mL
-Espresso 10 mL 18 mg 60/40 -6 to 10 drops

Im interested in trying new flavors, not tobacco. I already have almond pleasure, hopscotch, candy corn, baby back ribs, butterscotch almond, Wins/ton, 555, applewood, and strawberry twist.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
I have 90ml of a 120ml bottle of apple pie I want to trade for something else. PM with your offer, I would like to trade one person and not break up the bottle for an equal amount of juice or other 510 hardware (new). PM me with what you got, I prefer the sweeter juices... really like orange creasicle, pink lemonaid, and peach tea. But would also consider any od the other tea's.

Thanks for looking.

Forgot to mention: it's 70/30 mix at 18mg

Last edited:

k5blazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2010
Fredericksburg, VA
I have 90ml of a 120ml bottle of apple pie I want to trade for something else. PM with your offer, I would like to trade one person and not break up the bottle for an equal amount of juice or other 510 hardware (new). PM me with what you got, I prefer the sweeter juices... really like orange creasicle, pink lemonaid, and peach tea. But would also consider any od the other tea's.

Thanks for looking.

pm sent.......

Cassie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Missouri, United States
I am still a newbie and don't have a juice stash to be able to trade off yet. But I would like to see if anyone has some Wyatt Earp they would want to sell? I had gotten a 3ml sample last week with my first order and I simply love it but it's almost gone and FSUSA is out of stock right now. Does anyone have a bottle they might want to let go of? Please pm me with info on price and postage if so.

Thanks =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread