Status
Not open for further replies.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
I still have 120ML of 18MG Cappuccino Smooth from November that is nicely steeped for trade. Anyone interested, feel free to PM me.

Just so everyone knows, all I want is to replace it with a new 120ML Cappuccino Smooth at 24MG. I hate having to steep it again so, if someone has a 120ML Cappuccino Smooth that is a few months old at 24MG, it would be the ideal trade.

Redneck500

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
Raleigh, NC
I have plenty of Wyat Earp, Butterfinger, Fig Newton, French Toast and HoHos all 24mg. I would like to trade for something a little different in the coffee flavors. I really like coffeeX too and capp smooth. I'm looking to trade in 30ml sizes and above. I would also be open to other flavors too. Thanks!

Last edited:

jons

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Hot Hot Hot South
Hello, I would like to trade,
10ml Candy Corn 18mg (missing a few drops)
6ml Sunrise 24mg
9.5 Candy cane 18mg

I am looking for fsusa tobacco flavors. Nothing over 18mg. I am looking fo rsomething new. I have had and enjoyed Wyatt Earp and Maxboro.
I am going to make a new order to fsusa and would like to have a taste of some new flavors befor I fork out the cash.

caffeinated

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NH
I have four 5ml bottles that I'd like to trade. All are 18mg, 50/50 with extra flavor.

5ml - 99 Bananas
5ml - Jungle Juice
5ml - Caramel Cream
4.5ml - Appletini

Juices I'd really like to trade for at 18mg or 24mg: Hopscotch, RY4, Wyatt Earp, Hypnotic Mist, Butterscotch Almond, or RY5.

I'm definitely open to trying other flavors, though.

notime4nooky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
milton freewater, oregon
I have 2 10 ml bottles of blueberry pie, 3/4 strawberry chzcake, and 4/5 blueberry pancake, 3/4 Cinnamon bun. all r 50/50 and 24mg. I am looking for 20-30 ml, 18 or 24 mg, voodoo, bullet, or mojito, no double or extra flavoring offers plz. I got these in a trade and they aren't for me, they taste great but just not my thing. Pm me

Last edited:

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
I would like to trade:
10ml Sunrise 24mg
10ml American Spirit 24mg
10ml Dark Vapure 24mg
~9ml Shade 24mg

For equal amounts of something else. I really like ObaOba, somewhat like Hypnotic Mist. The other tobaccos aren't my speed. Ask if you have something fruity and are interested, I haven't tried them all yet. TIA

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
I would like to trade:
10ml Sunrise 24mg
10ml American Spirit 24mg
10ml Dark Vapure 24mg
~9ml Shade 24mg

For equal amounts of something else. I really like ObaOba, somewhat like Hypnotic Mist. The other tobaccos aren't my speed. Ask if you have something fruity and are interested, I haven't tried them all yet. TIA

Trade accomplished! :)

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I've got these that i'd like to trade::::
FSUSA Custard 12mg 20/80 10ml (never used)
FSUSA Blackberry 12mg 20/80 9ml
FSUSA French Toast 12mg (premix) 10ml (never used)
FSUSA Gummy Bears *doubler 20mg 9ml
FSUSA Vienna Cream *doubler 18mg 30/70 30ml
FSUSA Custard *doubler 24mg 30/70 30ml
FSUSA Snickerz 10ml
FSUSA Smores 10ml
FSUSA Caramel Cream 10ml
FSUSA Crunchy Berries 10ml

I'd like to try:::
vanilla tahity
italian cake
cookies & cream
blueberry pancake
catalan cream
papaya
please at least 12mg nic or higher

Secti0n31

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Hey guys and gals. I've got a few samples that I'm willing to swap for a 10ml (or samples of) of earp, zebra, waffle or a couple of 510 cartos (preferably boge or ce2).

I've got 3ml samples of: sherbert, Pall mall (only short a couple drops) burley, purecig, pistachio wonder (each short a carto-full) and I'm willing to fill up a 3ml sample of MadVapes 36ml Lemon. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Ceegary

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Phoenix
I have about 30ml of RY4 24mg steeped since November that I'd like to trade in 5ml or maybe 10 ml sizes for;
Cream Soda, Key Lime Pie, Voodoo, Hypnotic Myst, Licorice, Passion Fruit, Peppermint, Spearmint, Purecig, 555 Tobacco, maybe something chocolatey (not interested in Cuban, Ryder, or Latakia, either tried or have). PM me, try me..

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
I am almost out of mojito:facepalm: Can't get on the site to order:(
I have kaboodles of fruit and sweet flavors, and cap smooth. Would anyone want to trade or sell me some mojito:vapor: I prefer 24mg and extra flavor but :blush: Please lmk:blink:
RIMP:evil:

I'd be happy to send you some mojito as I have approximately 75 ml. with extra flavor, but it's only 12 mg. nic. :( If you want some, I can mail you a bottle on Monday. Just let me know how many ml. you need. That said, it's likely the security problem will be fixed by then. If not, please pm me with your name and address, and I'll mail you a bottle. Since I live in Florida, the package would likely get to you in two days at the most.

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'd be happy to send you some mojito as I have approximately 75 ml. with extra flavor, but it's only 12 mg. nic. :( If you want some, I can mail you a bottle on Monday. Just let me know how many ml. you need. That said, it's likely the security problem will be fixed by then. If not, please pm me with your name and address, and I'll mail you a bottle. Since I live in Florida, the package would likely get to you in two days at the most.

PM sent:vapor:
RIMP:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread