Swap/Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I would love to trade my 5 oz bottle of rock star vapor "cotton candy" for ANY menthol.. I just received yesterday and I used about 3 drops...It is 7mg as I wanted an allday "chain vape" and this stuff is nasty:( I dont care what strength of menthol....as long as its strong:)

PM sent:2cool:
RIMP:evil:

Elphaba13

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Australia
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Australia only, due to postage costs.

Does anyone want to trade 30mls FSUSA Espresso?

I have 30 mls FSUSA espresso, in either 18mg or 24mg, 50/50 pg/vg (yes, I ordered 2 x 30 mls before knowing whether i'd like it).

Anyway, anyone have some juice they want to swap for it? Doesn't have to be 30mls. I'd be happy with less if that's all you've got. Or if you've got nothing to trade, I'm happy to give it away. I dint want to throw out perfectly good juice just because it's not right for my pallate.

ccclady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
Northeast USA
I have one 10 ml bottle of Hopscotch and one 10 ml bottle of Pina Colada...both are 18mg and both are full bottles that have steeped. I'd like to trade these for either Orange Creamsicle or Strawberry Banana, either 18 mg or 24 mg (preferably 24 mg) in the same amount (10 ml's). Please send PM if interested and thanks!

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
*The NOT-SO-Candy Cane has been swapped.*

I have a 60 ml bottle 24 mg of FSUSA juice labeled Candy Cane.

It is decidedly NOT "candy cane", it is CINNAMON, as in CINNAMON RED HOTS. I opened the bottle and it smelled strongly of cinnamon. I tasted a small drop - CINNAMON RED HOTS. Well, okay, I'll go ahead and try it in a cartomizer. CINNAMON RED HOTS.

I do not vape cinnamon because I just don't like it.

NO peppermint in this at all.

I paid $22.50 incl shipping for this.

I will trade for a 30 ml or 18 mg or 24 mg of just about anything except tobacco flavors or cinnamon flavor (natch)

OR

I will sell for $15.00 INCLUDING shipping.

Last edited:

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
I did, and was rather insulted, actually. That I shouldn't have ordered a big bottle. Easy for them to say, they have my money. I concede, but I love their peppermint mocha...so I expected peppermint candy canes to be just as awesome. I could have tolerated a less-than-great peppermint, but cannot tolerate cinnamon. I personally believe the bottle is mislabeled.

Further insulted to be told steeping for a few days might help. As if. Cinnamon red hots do not magically turn into candy canes with steeping.

I emailed David yesterday with my grievance and have yet to receive a reply. Yeah, I'm a little rankled but I'll get over it.

Hi Kitty

Have you contacted FSUSA about the issue? I don't think (although someone else may correct me) that there is meant to be cinnamon in Candy Cane?

The gang are often very helpful with these sorts of issues.

jons

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Hot Hot Hot South
Hi Kitty

Have you contacted FSUSA about the issue? I don't think (although someone else may correct me) that there is meant to be cinnamon in Candy Cane?

The gang are often very helpful with these sorts of issues.

Same thing here, I ordered candy corn and got candy cane. They were good about it, sent me out a new bottle asap.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Waiting a super sale to supply my newly converted friends but in the meantime need MAXX-Blend Tobacco PG/VG in a High mg range.

I have for trade:

FSUSA 3ml 24mg PG/VG
American Spirit
Rocking Chair
Orange Fig
Ryder
Candy Apple
Orange Fig

FSUSA 20ml 70/30 36mg
Peppermint

LMK if you have any Max (Marlboro flavor) to trade... Thanks

sophie_lapin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Awesomeville, FL
I am looking for: Italian Cake (prefer 12 or 18mg)

in exchange for any or all of the following:
5ml Hopscotch extra flavor, 18mg
5ml Butterfinger extra flavor, 12mg
3ml Bubblegum extra flavor, 12mg
3ml RY5, 24mg
3ml Cappuccino Smooth, 18mg
3ml Irish Cream, 18mg

Please PM me and I can mail same day.

jons

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Hot Hot Hot South
I did, and was rather insulted, actually. That I shouldn't have ordered a big bottle. Easy for them to say, they have my money. I concede, but I love their peppermint mocha...so I expected peppermint candy canes to be just as awesome. I could have tolerated a less-than-great peppermint, but cannot tolerate cinnamon. I personally believe the bottle is mislabeled.

Further insulted to be told steeping for a few days might help. As if. Cinnamon red hots do not magically turn into candy canes with steeping.

I emailed David yesterday with my grievance and have yet to receive a reply. Yeah, I'm a little rankled but I'll get over it.

Yeah that stinks.... Customer service is getting ify over there....mo money mo problems... go figure

themysterious1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2011
Cuyahoga Falls,Ohio
I have these juices for trade to try something else I dont like these would like 24mg if possible.All these only have a few drops outta them.The snikerz is more than half full.

Coffee X 24mg 3ML
Strawberry Cheesecake 24mg 3ML
Wyatt Earp 24mg 3ML
Blueberry Pancake 24mg 3ML
Snickerz 24 mg 3ML
Pure Cig 24 mg over half full bottle of a 30 ML I forgot to add the menthol to this one so I just had to use it till I got a new order.

springfling

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
Pennsylvania
I have a full, new bottle of Hopscotch I just received two days ago. It is 18 mg, extra flavor. I would like to trade it for standard or 2.0 510 or 901 atomizers. I'm up to my ears in juice! I used to love this stuff and ordered it all of the time but my tastes have changed and I don't seem to be into butterscotch anymore.

jons

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Hot Hot Hot South
Hey all, thank you very much for taking a look at this post.
I am in need of juice. I am almost out and what I do have is pretty nasty stuff, I just really dont want to go back to cigs.

Heres what I have for trade.

Bottles
2, 30ml
1,15ml
10,10ml
5,5ml
5,3ml

Batteries
two 510 joye type batteries, these are a higher mah, but not sure what, they are 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch longer, the battery glow is red and batteries are white
I can also throw in a charger for those two batteries
I can let go of a Riva 510 as well, it gold in color and its a much high vape, 3.7 I think

If there is anything you can do do help it would be awesome, I vape freedom smoke usa and am looking for wyatt earp, I can mix this with my other nasty juices to make them taste better. mg does not matter.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread