Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Anybody looking for some Malibu? I have two untouched 10mL bottles at 24mg/mL. Don't care for it very much. I'd be interested in kringles curse, sub zero, or any of the tobacco flavors besides tribeca

I'd help you out but I can't do 24 mg but bumping so maybe someone else can.

And I put earlier wanted Midnight Apple 12 mg-I have just about any flavor to trade for that-except menthol. Only have a few of those.

FallenRawToast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2014
LA, CA, USA, NA, SOL
Updating my wanted list:

All 12 mg

Midnight Apple
Freedom
Fusion
Kringle's Curse
Wheezal's bum

thar, fixed....

Wheezal... we all know there is no way your bum comes in a 12mg variety...12kg maybe :D

(and yes i know... the metric joke will be lost on all of you, but maybe one other person who knows the metric system might chuckle)

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
hello,never posted in the section before.i have a 30ml bottle voodoo12nic and if halo's stickers are all in the same place the juice is 1/8 inch below the oval halo sticker.juice is good til 6/24/15 by what the sticker on the bottle says.if anyone wants to trade some of the belgian cocoa in 12nic or less preferably shoot me a pm.i don't get on here a lot but will check my p,'s often.thanks...Rick,the café mocha would be my 2nd choice in the 12 or lower nic.

DEAc23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Washington
I've got three 10mL bottles of 18mg Malibu that I received with my orders during the promotion a couple weeks ago. I'm not a fan of Pina Colada, so I haven't even opened them.

I'd prefer to trade them for some 18-24mg Turkish Tobacco, but if you have another flavor (or flavors) you'd like to offer feel free, the worst that can happen is I say I'm not interested...

Malibu ejuice.jpg

absoluttalent

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Lombard, IL
I have for trade:
7ml Tiki 18mg (4.5ml left) 4/23/2015
7ml Tourque 18mg (over the label, used about 15 drops) 3/17/2015
7ml Captain 12mg (just below label, used 25 drops) 1/29/2015
30ml Tiki 18mg (still sealed) 7/08/2015

tiki.jpg

I would like any of the following as close to 18mg as possible

Turkish
Tribeca
Mystic
Menthol Ice
Subzero
HX3
Freedom Juice
Prime
or small, partially used belgian cocoa
(basically any flavor except Longhorn, Torque, Voodoo, Tiki, Captain, Java/mocha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread