Sweetener is now available.

Discussion in 'Tasty Vapor' started by Mr. Tasty Vapor, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mr. Tasty Vapor

Mr. Tasty Vapor Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

2. Ladycats

Ladycats Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Excellent !!! thank you ... will be in my next order .. any kind of luck at all my last order, will be here today !! :) :)

3. BigBaddBossyDogg

BigBaddBossyDogg Senior Member ECF Veteran

Indeed, thank you. This will be on my next order, also.

4. Cielo

Cielo Super Member ECF Veteran

I am ordering right now!! Thank you Thank you Thank you :D

5. misterD

misterD Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

is it like splendex?

6. skydragon

skydragon ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi Geoff,

Although I know we have artificial flavoring in many things I must admit I am not a big fan of artificial sweeteners and now you have me wondering just how much is in our liquids now. Can you tell me please? Thanks.

7. RIMP

RIMP Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Marianna Florida,( in the woods) I'M A GIRL!!
    Ditto:)
    RIMP:evil:

8. Mr. Tasty Vapor

Well, I don't think the fact that I decided to OFFER artificial sweetener for sale is reason enough to start pulling fire alarms and calling 911.

We use:

Nicotine
    PG
    VG
    Artificial Flavoring (and whatever THEY'VE used in their flavorings, they certainly keep as a trade secret)
    Ethyl Maltol
    Acetylpyrazine (when needed)

I think you'll find more extensive shopping lists of chemicals to worry about in OTHER liquids, but not ours.

I'll say it again, artificial sweetener is available on the side in the miscellaneous section of the site for those who wish to add it themselves. It should not be assumed that because we sell it, we also made some random decision to start dumping it in our liquids.

9. mcl5000

mcl5000 Super Member ECF Veteran

Cool! The best part is that it's almost free. I'll certainly be adding one of these to my next order, although I don't know if I'll use it or not...lol.

10. skydragon

skydragon ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hey Geoff,

No, I don't think you offering more artificial sweetener should warrant a call to 911. In fact I suspect it would downright piss them off to get a call like that. Then they might jail me or at the very least fine me. Nope, not worth a call to 911. :D

I find nothing wrong what so ever with you offering it. That way people who don't care can use it if they want it and those who don't aren't forced to.

It just got me wondering about just how much sweetener is in the juices out there. It isn't pointing a finger at you Geoff. As I stated, we are inundated with artificial sweeteners but they aren't an innocuous ingredient. Not by a long shot. Some are safer than others (barely) so at least you stated the type you are using.

Personally I think the flavor makers should be more forthcoming to you vendors so you can answer the questions as to what is in the flavors and the percentage of it.

11. Karl the heretiK

Karl the heretiK Super Member ECF Veteran

Gee, thanks for nothing... :D

I got my hopes up when you mentioned the whole sweetener thing... I didn't realize you were talking about Splenda... oh, I'm sure it tastes just fine, but that stuff dices up my colon faster than a Benihana chef on ****... so... you may want to consider making a new flavor for this sweetener...

Anyone up for vaping some Ex-Lax?

And yes, it has to also be mentioned... with the addition of the new sweetener, Tasty Vapor can now BE CRAP AND MAKE CRAP!

At least for some of us... 8-o

12. mcl5000

Bah yeah, I absolutely hate splenda...but it may be different when vaping it.

13. crashtestjeep

crashtestjeep Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Thanks for making this available for us Geoff :)

14. Mr. Tasty Vapor

Splenda is a trademark name for the company that sells PURE SUCRALOSE as a sweetener.

What I sell has been "modified" or "toned down", is NOT Splenda, and since the modifications weren't done by myself and how it's "toned-down" is also trade secret of the company that sells the liquid, I have no information, however, I thought it would be prudent to offer at least the Q&A Page from the Sucralose.org site on the OP to answer any of your questions about the TYPE of sweetener and not someone's Brand Name, like Splenda.

I can say that I use this Modified Version in MY OWN liquids that I vape, but I do not use it in large quantities, I get the sweetness I'm looking for, I've had no ill-effects using it, which is NOT to say that nobody else will, which is also why this is being offered as a Side Item and not an ingredient in our liquids.

15. mcl5000

Good to know. :)

16. thelook

thelook Ultra Member ECF Veteran

just ordered some!
    hoping it will help "fix" some not so great juices I got elsewhere.
    Also ordered my first Atomic juice!

17. Raechel

Raechel Senior Member ECF Veteran

I ordered some. I guess one bottle will sweeten 15 large bottles. YAY!

Obviously I also ordered 4 AFB (I admit I am a junkie in good company) and a chocolate #712, Caramel, and butter cream mix in strengths in that order less as you go to next ingredient in my instructions. I can hardly wait. Oh and mixing bottles to play with my other flavors from TV. Tues is my B Day so I went all out.

18. HappyCamper

HappyCamper Senior Member ECF Veteran

I just saved some DIY crappy juice I made, was going to throw it away. This sweetener saved them all but my "StrawberryMentholBubblegum"... yes, I know, that needed to be thrown away, don't know what I was thinking with that one!

Anywho, great stuff!!!:p

19. Raechel

Raechel Senior Member ECF Veteran

Ewwwww. LOL!

20. MaxUT

MaxUT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Try the Green Jello Bubblegum next time! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.