Sweetener is now available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Eh, can't be that bad, considering some of these other juice hacks are trying to pimp: Salmon, Anchovy, Roast Beef, Roast Chicken....

I thought this was supposed to be a pleasurable departure from smoking....

This ain't Bertie Botts Jelly Beans ...what's next, a vomit flavored vape? Earwax?

HappyCamper

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Wyoming
Eh, can't be that bad, considering some of these other juice hacks are trying to pimp: Salmon, Anchovy, Roast Beef, Roast Chicken....

I thought this was supposed to be a pleasurable departure from smoking....

This ain't Bertie Botts Jelly Beans ...what's next, a vomit flavored vape? Earwax?

But, but, but... anything I make tastes crappy when I compare it to your tasty treats.
Seriously, no more DIY for me... I am HOOKED!!!!

generositus

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Denver
I've been craving a vape that tastes like lemon-lime koolaid and I was wondering if you think I'd be able to get close if I ordered a custom mix of the lemonaid flavor and lime flavor and then maybe ordered a bottle of sweetener to sweeten it up to a sugary koolaid like sort of thing to it.

I've held back ordering for a while but I don't think it helped cause I'm feeling like my next order will just be twice as big haha!

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
This ain't Bertie Botts Jelly Beans ...

if that wouldn't be a trademark infringement it'd be the perfect friggin slogan/ tagline for TV. :lol:

I've held back ordering for a while but I don't think it helped cause I'm feeling like my next order will just be twice as big haha!

ooo, a rookie mistake... ya hate ta see that. :lol:

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
Atomic Cinnacide is an amazing, gorgeous vape.

And my third thought (first thought: "OMG, I've got a mouthful of juice!"; second thought: "No I don't- this is just a HUGE flavor!") was, "OOOOH , SWEET!"

Fourth thought: "It ain't sugar." Can't vape sugar, I don't think.

Fifth thought: "I don't care. More."

Look, we're vaping food flavorings. All sorts of them. Nobody has done any long-term studies on what inhaling food flavorings does. They are generally ingested.

Unless you're in total denial, you know that to some extent you're wading in some unknowns.

I weigh 'em against the knowns in cigarette tobacco, throw in a little Zorba, and enjoy.

BTW Geoff, you're GOOD.

Last edited:

bsop

Feb 25, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I've been craving a vape that tastes like lemon-lime koolaid and I was wondering if you think I'd be able to get close if I ordered a custom mix of the lemonaid flavor and lime flavor and then maybe ordered a bottle of sweetener to sweeten it up to a sugary koolaid like sort of thing to it.

I just ordered a raspberry lime spearmint bottle from him, along with the cinnacide. The Cinnacide is amazingly sweet- i like it, but ill be honest, im not used to inhaling so much sweetener so its interesting (though im vaping it right now as i type.

As far as the raspberry limeade mohito? Its great. The lime definitely is the frontrunner in the flavor and it picks up just enough of the raspberry spearmint to make a great blend. I wouldn't hesitate to make a lemon limeade, im sure it will be great. If you want the sweetness, id order some and try it out, see what type of combination you like. The flavors will definite be there, it will just be a matter of how much sweetener you like.

-Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread