SweetVapes.com All things custom... wood mods, cases and juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
Whats the turn around time for your orders, and have you completed the feeder model? Would like to see what the inside looks like for that model.

I'm working on the first few feeder models now, I'll get some pics up as soon as I can. Right now, I'm a bit backed up on orders so turn around time is a couple weeks, I hope after these next few weeks that I am all caught up and can go into full production mode and get them out a little faster. :)

Sorry, things don't aleays run so smoothly when starting something new. I'm working to improve the whole process and experience for all please bear with me.

Last edited:

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
just let me know when the feeder models are ready, ill be down for one.

ok, If you would, please send an email message to sales@SweetVapes.com with what woods and options you may want. that way I can keep organized and on track and not forget or loose you in the shuffle. :) I will contact you prior to beginning your mod to confirm what you want exactly. :) TY

jojoenglish85

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Colorado
ok, If you would, please send an email message to sales@SweetVapes.com with what woods and options you may want. that way I can keep organized and on track and not forget or loose you in the shuffle. :) I will contact you prior to beginning your mod to confirm what you want exactly. :) TY

An email has just been sent sir.

lawnman3

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
largo fl
brad you know the lawnman wants one custom made .. i will send you a e mail with my choice of two woods that i like when i am ready ... they look great hope all goes well for you my friend... any idea of the actual voltage of the grip with 2 3 volt or 3.2 volt tenergy batterys inside un loaded ??? you can pm me if you wish brad ... thank you...

lawnman3/ scott...

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Just a pic of the Grip (reversed) Mod Brad made me..
See the BEAST!

Attachments

• 121750.jpg
    121750.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 459
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread