Swisher Sweets, e-Swisher

Status
Not open for further replies.

flbutterfly1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2010
Interlachen, Florida
I was just on their site and they are selling e-Swisher "their brand" of cheapy e-cigs. I can't believe it. e-Swisher . I think it is humorous that the BT companies have to come out with their own "brands" because they are losing so much money to the electronic business. Even social smokers are ditching their mini cigars and going with something much better for their health. Unfortunately the flavors they offer sound terrible and we all know we could get much better tasting stuff that actually might resemble a swisher. But if hard up there is another disposable on the market.

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
I have to wonder how long it will be before a major tobacco company hooks up with SmokTech, Joye, or Vision and brings some quality products to market instead of the same worn out 2009 stuff.

I wonder more about what will be added to the juice when that day comes. I'll stick with my worn out 2009 stuff.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Ok, I just noticed something really weird about the site. When you initially go there it asks you to type in your birthdate, before you do that, scroll down the page a bit to look at the how it works portion, read the line just above the graphic of the ecig, it says " Swishers U.S. made 2 piece design". Now type in your b-day and go back to read that same part again... It no longer says US made, but instead "e-swishers 2 piece design". Not sure exactly what this means but it seems pretty shady to me, maybe they can get away with posting that it is made in the U.S. as long as you have not really gotten into their site yet, because we all know this is not US made. Also, if it was wouldnt they be displaying that once you are in the site?? Weird stuff.

Raven927

Apr 13, 2010
North-Eastern PA
I went and bought the menthol disposable a gas station near me sells. The battery died after 2 days and when I went to take it apart, I found a small container with a quarter liquid left. The flavor is like a chocolate mint ice cream.

IMG00164-20121218-2140.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread