Not open for further replies.

celestmark

Aug 12, 2011
Maine, USA

quisp65

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2012
San Diego
Old thread but this is what I'm interested in too and I'm trying to duplicate Swisher Sweet cigarillos that I use to go nuts for. I'm using ECblend's "create your own" and I did a 50% Cinnamon Redhots with a 50% Rum and then I added "extra flavor" and it seems to have duplicated it just like I remember with the same strength in left over taste I had smoking them. It's been a couple of years since I smoked them though. I probably should add a cigar tobacco flavor also but I would have to try out all the tobacco flavors out to know how duplicate the right one. I probably should go smoke a real one too, but I like this one so much that it's my favorite one to vape on now. Might try creating a few different blends of swisher sweet eliquid too with a batch with a dash of peach, or cherry or maple. Too anyone interested that's not making there own yet but want to try their own creations out, check out ECBLEND.COM
BTW: Better to make it too strong with extra flavor and buy a cheap flavorless juice with same nic strength and pv/vg ratio and just dilute it to taste if you discover it's too strong :) They sell that there too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread