1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Swisher Sweets Juice

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Nergost, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nergost

Nergost Full Member

Anybody know where I can buy it?
    Or anything similiar?

2. dormouse

dormouse ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Go to Google and do this search

site:e-cigarette-forum.com swisher sweets

That will bring up some previous times that was asked

3. Nergost

Nergost Full Member

TY that worked awesome, checking it out now

4. celestmark

celestmark Full Member

5. mynameisrob

mynameisrob Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

CCV has a juice called Black & Mild that is really good. Its one of my all day vapes. Very flavorful and produces a LOT of vapor
    They have free shipping so I think its worth trying

6. quisp65

quisp65 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Old thread but this is what I'm interested in too and I'm trying to duplicate Swisher Sweet cigarillos that I use to go nuts for. I'm using ECblend's "create your own" and I did a 50% Cinnamon Redhots with a 50% Rum and then I added "extra flavor" and it seems to have duplicated it just like I remember with the same strength in left over taste I had smoking them. It's been a couple of years since I smoked them though. I probably should add a cigar tobacco flavor also but I would have to try out all the tobacco flavors out to know how duplicate the right one. I probably should go smoke a real one too, but I like this one so much that it's my favorite one to vape on now. Might try creating a few different blends of swisher sweet eliquid too with a batch with a dash of peach, or cherry or maple. Too anyone interested that's not making there own yet but want to try their own creations out, check out ECBLEND.COM
    BTW: Better to make it too strong with extra flavor and buy a cheap flavorless juice with same nic strength and pv/vg ratio and just dilute it to taste if you discover it's too strong :) They sell that there too.

7. classwife

classwife Ask The Vets Manager
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.