SX Mini G Class (SX550J) Battery Level Problem ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
I am using SX Mini G Class with chip SX550J. I have two problems and seeking solution for them.

1. Battery level is changing when I fire. I am unable to use the device if battery is half life because when I fire, the level goes to empty spot and says check battery.

2. There is a problem on the battery door, I cannot turn on the device when i change the batteries, I have to push the battery door several times or hit the back side of the mod to the wall gently to turn it on.

Any idea about these issues ? I bought it 3 months ago and I am very disappointed. I cannot send it to service as I am not living in a country where I can send from.

Thanks

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
Dont worry about the battery level. Every mod I have with there board in it does that. The battery door I dont know about. What kind of battery are you using? A picture of the battery door may help

I am using Sony VTC6 batteries and I think they are 4 months old now maybe 5. Are they dead ? The battery life is not good as 4 months ago, they go empty faster. The battery door is looking very normal, I believe there is something not touching eachother when i close the cover, probably because of spring in the battery cover. Maybe it is loose or not function well. I will try to record a video about it. However, I am sure someone out there who use SX Mini G class and having the same problem with me can understand this issue exactly, maybe there is even solution which i dont know yet.

I have the same problem looking for solution (currently using the Aromamizer Plus RDTA)

Which problem do you have ? Battery level or battery door problem ?

Cologne Vape

Sep 24, 2017
I am using Sony VTC6 batteries and I think they are 4 months old now maybe 5. Are they dead ? The battery life is not good as 4 months ago, they go empty faster. The battery door is looking very normal, I believe there is something not touching eachother when i close the cover, probably because of spring in the battery cover. Maybe it is loose or not function well. I will try to record a video about it. However, I am sure someone out there who use SX Mini G class and having the same problem with me can understand this issue exactly, maybe there is even solution which i dont know yet.

Which problem do you have ? Battery level or battery door problem ?
battery level

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
battery level

SOLUTION: (Future reference if someone read this thread and have the problem)
This problem was also effecting the vape quality, it changes fire frequency and was sending unstable voltage to coil.

Today I was able to fix the "Battery Level" problem including "Battery Door" Problem. The positive and negative pins that are at the bottom of the mod were dirty or oxidated on top. I have cleared both pins tops by using a long screwdriver just scraching gently and fixed the problem completely, including battery door problem.

See on the below image, the left side pin is dirty or oxidated. I took the picture before i clear it, the right side was worst but see I have cleaned it.

fix.jpg

The Result, no more battery level change when fire.

@dc99
Maybe your mods have dirty or oxidated pins too like above. As it is seen on the above video, the problem is completely fixed and no level changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread