• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

SX Mini M Class with SX350 temperature control is now available in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

railz68

Jun 15, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
I have my SX mini M-Class. Very solid build quality. While i haven't tried out the temp control with the nickel wire (don't have any yet). There is a thread in the Temp-Control section. I've kept up with most of the thread, and from what i gather, it works good. Only your coils must be made really well. Flaws in your coil seem to have it not work so well.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/temperature-control/646920-sxmini-m-class-temp-control.html

I'm just using the Lemo with the Kanthal coils, so no temp control. However, every vape is great and the same.

cinetrope

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2014
Joshua Tree, CA
I'm coming up on 30 ml of juice in TC mode. I've used it with two different RDAs and a Kayfun V4. Zero dry hits. Zero burnt wicks. Everything performing as advertised. There is a thread on the forum dedicated to this device. Search it out if you are interested in what other people have to say. In general, the consensus is pretty positive.

SontavaMe

Apr 9, 2015
Yes, it does work somewhat: 0.25Ohms of 28guage Ni200 works but, it sure doesn't get very hot. It's a new device AND the board is broken. Now we have to start the process ... repackage, re-mail, return, refund or replace! Anyhow, my question is, will it work with the OCC nickel replacement heads for the Kanger Subtank. I've tried them but, with a fritzy board, I can't tell. Anyone? Thanks.

GreekDude1821

Verified Member
Feb 8, 2015
Toronto
Yes, it does work somewhat: 0.25Ohms of 28guage Ni200 works but, it sure doesn't get very hot. It's a new device AND the board is broken. Now we have to start the process ... repackage, re-mail, return, refund or replace! Anyhow, my question is, will it work with the OCC nickel replacement heads for the Kanger Subtank. I've tried them but, with a fritzy board, I can't tell. Anyone? Thanks.

Now is it a chipset fault or a software fault? YiHi has said these boards are flashable so good chance there won't be a need for a RMA claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread