sx mini q that wouldn't fire, please help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cem aydın

Jan 29, 2017
sx mini q that wouldn't fire.
The mod reads the resistance of the tank, recognizes the battery voltage, outgoing voltage, and joules consumption while the fire button is depressed but it will not fire the coils.

I've tried swapping the tank out to one that works on a different mod so it's not the RTAs

Somebody has a this problem with sx mini q class, they did something but they did not tell about results...

Please help me, and other people who has this problem...

1- i want to reset sx mini chip, but i dont know how i can do it... it can be a solution, if you know how can do it, please share..

2- i want to flash the chip to first firmware, but i can find it any site... if you have all firmwares, please share the links of firmware...

3- there is any solutions you have, please share...

thank you....

JARD

Apr 27, 2016
Has anyone found a fix? YiHi has agreed to fix mine for $20, but the horror stories Ive read about these getting “lost” in the mail, or YiHi not returning them for months; they are located in China.

I paid $200 for it through ebay, and the vendor is no longer active.

The screws are apparent glued into the mod threading, making nearly impossible to take the board out unless you can ever so carefully melt the glue enough to where unscrewing becomes possible with a blow dryer.

Or does anyone know a reputable USA located business that can fix this issue?

Reactions: Katdarling
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread