USA
What's New - SX Pure-a new Atomizer Technology from YiHi

20160119040156_44511.jpg

Yihi_pure-a.jpg

SS stingray

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2014
Port Charlotte. Florida
I think you will have to throw lots of power to make this work. At least 2 18650 batteries for sure. I see potential for problems with the high power needed. It was all over the news here in S. Fla about a vapor had his mod blow up. On the news the guy had many cuts and stitches on his face. I'm sure he was using a mec. It will be a long time before I want to buy one. I will wait until many sing it's praise......

Reactions: thetrucker

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
Well with most new technology I always have a wait and see attitude at first. So many companies use the consumer as their Q & A. On top of the fact that I don't Vape at high wattages. I'll leave that up to the younger folk that didn't smoke for thirty plus years and have more Lung left than I.;) But I don't doubt that in the near future that they will come out with something similar that will accommodate my sector of the market that will do the same but not requiring mega wattage to accomplish the same results

Last edited:

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
I'm curious what effect the technology will have on battery runtime. I would think it will need to be at least close to what we get using conventional coils and wicks but I suppose if the vape was magnitudes better, less runtime might be tolerated.

I'm guessing the Pure will use more power than coils and that's why they're coming out with the Q.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread