Status
Not open for further replies.

SKYYcamel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2009
Mississippi
I just received my SXK Doggy Style from FT today. This thing is splendidly simple. I could almost build it with my eyes closed. An awesome little MTL tank IMHO. I'm kinda surprised there's not more buzz about it on this forum. I wholeheartedly recommend this little guy for all the Tootie-Puffers out there!

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I just received my SXK Doggy Style from FT today. This thing is splendidly simple. I could almost build it with my eyes closed. An awesome little MTL tank IMHO. I'm kinda surprised there's not more buzz about it on this forum. I wholeheartedly recommend this little guy for all the Tootie-Puffers out there!
    I agree with you 100%, might have to get a couple more at the price they are. Wish there was a glass option though.

ickx

ECF Veteran
    Jul 19, 2015
    Europe
    Just note there is an important difference between the two available clones at FT (or elsewhere). This SXK has a 1,6mm center air hole, while the SJMY has a 2,3mm one. SXK is much more suitable for real MTL. The SJMY is almost restricted D2L.

p.s.

Ah, and BTW, the corect spelling should be DoggyStyle or Doggystyle - one word.

Home page Animodz It's a French atty, so the site is in French obviously :) - language selection right side, bottom...

Last edited:

SKYYcamel

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 15, 2009
    Mississippi
    Just note there is an important difference between the two available clones at FT (or elsewhere). This SXK has a 1,6mm center air hole, while the SJMY has a 2,3mm one. SXK is much more suitable for real MTL. The SJMY is almost restricted D2L.

p.s.

Home page Animodz It's a French atty, so the site is in French obviously :) - language selection right side, bottom...
    No matter how you spell it....Doggystyle is a good thing! I'm referring to the rta of course. :pervy:

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA

p.s.

I did not know that about the SJMY one, glad I bought the SXK because I would have hated the SJMY version.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I just got a 2nd one last week from fasttech, 1st one is the sjmy, this new one is the SXK version, don't really notice much of a difference in the way they vape, but do like the SXK one more, due to the tank being clear, not frosted like the sjmy.

I think they are great flavor tanks, and as said, very simple tank which is easy to build on and wick. I put a 1.5 ohm clapton coil on mine, and even them are easy to install with the large deck screws.

My only complaint would be the PITA when you go to fill and instead of just unscrewing the plastic tank to fill up, you end up unscrewing the whole tank, then normally for me, I have to find a small screwdriver to stick in the air hole to separate it, but the flavor and how easy to work with, makes up for that con though :)

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2015
    Northern Arizona

Glad you are happy with it.

I had tge other Doggy and wasnt too impressed with it.

Mine leaked with a 2 mm coik. Had to go up to 2.5 mm coil.

Didnt like tge very big screw heads.

Didnt like tge AFC ring coming off every time i pulled the deck.

Reactions: Glinda

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2015
    Northern Arizona
    I just got a 2nd one last week from fasttech, 1st one is the sjmy, this new one is the SXK version, don't really notice much of a difference in the way they vape, but do like the SXK one more, due to the tank being clear, not frosted like the sjmy.

I think they are great flavor tanks, and as said, very simple tank which is easy to build on and wick. I put a 1.5 ohm clapton coil on mine, and even them are easy to install with the large deck screws.

My only complaint would be the PITA when you go to fill and instead of just unscrewing the plastic tank to fill up, you end up unscrewing the whole tank, then normally for me, I have to find a small screwdriver to stick in the air hole to separate it, but the flavor and how easy to work with, makes up for that con though :)
    Nailz you should try my Kompact Kayfun. 2 mm shorter than tge doggy with better flavor imho and no leaks. Unlike doggy

Reactions: Nailz

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 18, 2013
    Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
    No matter how you spell it....Doggystyle is a good thing! I'm referring to the rta of course. :pervy:

I spell it ... Delicious. I'm going to have to try the RTA too. (Ooops, pressed the buy button twice. This means I'm going to Double Dog Dare Myself!):D

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 14, 2014
    T for Texas!

Dubminer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 10, 2016
    Yes i am a massive fan of the SXK Doggy and also can't believe there is not more buzz about it. I now have i think six SXK's and three SJMY versions. My favorite tank by far.The SXK version is perfect for MTL with it's 1.5 mm airhole. The SJMY is more restricted DL with it's 2.3 mm airhole, although you can close it down for MTL. The acrylic tanks @ToolmanTexas linked are perfect for both versions. I am going to order more soon before they stop manafacturing them as well as more spare parts. It really is so simple and perfect!

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 14, 2014
    T for Texas!
    It really is so simple and perfect!
    And this is one of its great selling points IMO, super simple AND incredibly durable.. If I'm going out and about and any concerns about dropping or throwing a device around I'm grabbing the Doggy because it is super lightweight, very few moving parts and can stand up to a good bit of rough treatment and just keep right on performing.

Dubminer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 10, 2016
    And this is one of its great selling points IMO, super simple AND incredibly durable.. If I'm going out and about and any concerns about dropping or throwing a device around I'm grabbing the Doggy because it is super lightweight, very few moving parts and can stand up to a good bit of rough treatment and just keep right on performing.
    Yes it is durable, and completely leak free and condensation free. Tip it up lay it down and still no leaks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread