SXK no toy clone anyone try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Lynn Z

Dec 6, 2016
I put a twisted 26ga SS 2.5mm coil in placed about 1mm above the air holes. Flavor is very good and intense as I expected for it's size. It's very easy to build on with a good range of airflow options. It's a flavor atty all the way but I can get a good volume of airflow and a surprising amount of vapor with it opened up. As said above the way it's designed liquid comes up to wet the coil before being sucked back down where many deliver juice to the deck then it's wicked to the coil. Haven't had a whole lot of time with it yet but I'm very happy with it and would buy it again.
Congrats! Always feels good when you've spent money and feel it was worth it. I've got a lot to learn about this type of atty. Appreciate your input.
Be well.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I'd say my no toy is my favorite BF to date.
    The only con is the oring wearing out rapidly and it's a pain to install.
    I need to get about 10-20 orings for it.
    Does anyone happen to know what size they are?
    fasttech got some more BF RDA made by SXK.
    BF-99,IAI V2,Hadaly,and there might be more.
    I think all I have above come with a BF 510.

Mary Lynn Z

Dec 6, 2016
    FastTech got some more BF RDA made by SXK.
    My No Toy on the Pico Squeeze. It is very flavorful. But not happy to hear that the o-ring wears quickly. I should also be getting some replacements.
    IMG_20170209_101339.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Mary Lynn Z

Dec 6, 2016
    Both of mine were purchased from Gear Best. Ordered on Jan. 3rd received Feb 8th. So I have only had 5 days or so with them. The cost was reasonable but the wait was horrible.
    As to the comparison:
    1. CopperVape, in my opinion, aesthetically has a nicer appearance.
    2. CV has a larger capacity tank (10ml?)
    3. CV comes with a nicer RDA. (this from what others have claimed, I have not tried mine yet)

On the other hand:
    4. Those Picos just plain work. My CV seems to misfire at times or is just very slow to ramp up. This may be the cheap Goon clone that I have which is currently setup with two 26 gage coils running at 0.4 ohms.
    5. The bottle in the Pico is softer material and squishes more easily.
    6. A "pro" and a "con" for the Pico, is the light indicating battery level. It is nice to have the additional feedback as to battery level, however the light also shines through the gap by the fire button and shines right into my eyes sometimes when taking a hit.

As to point number 4 - the CV seeming to misfire or have weak hits - I will try to clean the contacts (which seem pretty clean right now) and use some of the electrical contact cleaning fluid this week to see if I can improve the firing. I have already tightened everything down so not really sure what the problem might be.

I'll update this once I have used the CV with a different atty.

Hope this helps.

Toots

ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2009
    USA
    FastTech got some more BF RDA made by SXK.
    I got 18*1mm O-rings for my SXK from FastTech. They seem to work fine. They are a pain to replace. $2.23 for 50, $.80 for 20.

ccwaters

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 31, 2013
    Minnesota USA

I've always hated on cap o-rings, they are OK when done right, but they seldom are done right.

Fortunately for me the one I have is a little bit on the loose side, doubt it will wear out for a long time, if at all. Obviously not all are going to arrive this way, but mine is quite nice, just loose enough. My No Pity is terrible, more like you describe so I was quite happy with the No Toy I got. Had it for a bit over a month now, so far it has been great.

Toots

ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2009
    USA
    I just nabbed one of each of these for my oring stash. I put one of the white ones (4616903) on the notoy and it fit. I first tried a 17*1, but it seemed too loose and kept slipping off. The 1.5mm depth O-rings will be too thick for the notoy.
    I think this atty will be chewing up a lot of orings.
    $2.23 Rubber O-Ring Seals for E-Cigarette (50-Pack) 50-pack - 18*1mm (D*T) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    $0.80 Silicone O-Ring Seals for Atomizer (20-Pack) 20-pack - 18mm*16mm*1.0mm(OD*ID*W) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Reactions: KentA

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    Mound - Minnesota, USA

I just nabbed one of each of these for my oring stash. I put one of the white ones (4616903) on the notoy and it fit. I first tried a 17*1, but it seemed too loose and kept slipping off. The 1.5mm depth O-rings will be too thick for the notoy.
    I think this atty will be chewing up a lot of orings.
    $2.23 Rubber O-Ring Seals for E-Cigarette (50-Pack) 50-pack - 18*1mm (D*T) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    $0.80 Silicone O-Ring Seals for Atomizer (20-Pack) 20-pack - 18mm*16mm*1.0mm(OD*ID*W) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Thanks to both of you. I am picking one of these up this weekend (using the Sunday code) and wanted to throw these in the cart with it.

herb

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 21, 2014
    Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
    I found the orings,thanks.
    Im trying to find a larger version of no toy or veratis in a 22mm or larger if need be.
    Fastech search is not that great for not all BF atomizer come up by using squonk,BF,or bottom feed RDA.In fact their search sucks eggs.

I would be all over a "No Toy" that was 22 mm , highly unlikely to ever happen though.

VladK16

ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2013
    Toledo, OH USA
    Im trying to find a larger version of no toy or veratis in a 22mm or larger if need be.
    Fastech search is not that great for not all BF atomizer come up by using squonk,BF,or bottom feed RDA.In fact their search sucks eggs.

I would be all over a "No Toy" that was 22 mm , highly unlikely to ever happen though.

Here you go!

$17.47 SJMY Nolegal Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 316 stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Reactions: herb

herb

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 21, 2014
    Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.

Mr47

Nov 5, 2016
    West Yorkshire, UK
    I love this rda for the flavour and use it daily, I even ordered another one but found it was chewing the oring on both of them so I sanded it down slightly and sanded the edges slightly round where the base touches the oring as I found they were sharp, it fixed the problem I am still using it daily with the originally installed oring and it is so much easier to remove the top cap.
    bf1.jpg bf2.jpg bf3.jpg

Mr47

Nov 5, 2016
    West Yorkshire, UK
    Reactions: herb
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread