Symmetry Six... Five Pawns Newest Flavor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Fitz

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 20, 2013
California
We are happy to announce to ECF the release of five pawns newest flavor, Symmetry Six, in September. Symmetry Six's flavor profile is a sugared rhubarb and strawberries, combined with an oat grain and graham crumble with vanilla cream! There are over TEN different flavor ingredients in this liquid to stay true to the flavor complexity you know us for. One will not taste all ten flavors, but many of the flavors you will taste are enhanced by the presence of the other more subtle notes.

“Symmetry" speaks to the symmetrical position on the chessboard when both opponents’ pieces mirror each other. Black always breaks symmetry, as five pawns has done with this latest blend. “Six” stands for the 6 denoted flavors, 6 pieces on a chess board, and the 6th flavor currently offered by five pawns. Openings in symmetry often lead to fascinating play, and we can’t wait to see what erupts from our latest release. Symmetry Six will be available soon at authorized Five Pawns retailers. Stay tuned for more details about the official release.

Symmetry Six.jpg

- The Five Pawns Team

DoubleEwe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Hiding up a tree
That sounds delicious!
Is this part of the new PG Alternative range?
I would happy give it a try (if it was free).

“Symmetry" speaks to the symmetrical position on the chessboard when both opponents’ pieces mirror each other. Black always breaks symmetry, as Five Pawns has done with this latest blend. “Six” stands for the 6 denoted flavors, 6 pieces on a chess board, and the 6th flavor currently offered by Five Pawns. Openings in symmetry often lead to fascinating play, and we can’t wait to see what erupts from our latest release. Symmetry Six will be available soon at authorized Five Pawns retailers. Stay tuned for more details about the official release.

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but...
a) It is always actually the White that 'breaks the symmetry' (or goes first).
b) You currently have 12 (including reserve) flavours offered.
c) I don't see the relevance of 6 pieces on a chess board, it could literally be any number up to 32.

Other than the above, it does sound like a good combination of flavours. I look forward to hearing more about its release.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
We are happy to announce to ECF the release of Five Pawns newest flavor, Symmetry Six, in September. Symmetry Six's flavor profile is a sugared rhubarb and strawberries, combined with an oat grain and graham crumble with vanilla cream! There are over TEN different flavor ingredients in this liquid to stay true to the flavor complexity you know us for. One will not taste all ten flavors, but many of the flavors you will taste are enhanced by the presence of the other more subtle notes.

“Symmetry" speaks to the symmetrical position on the chessboard when both opponents’ pieces mirror each other. Black always breaks symmetry, as Five Pawns has done with this latest blend. “Six” stands for the 6 denoted flavors, 6 pieces on a chess board, and the 6th flavor currently offered by Five Pawns. Openings in symmetry often lead to fascinating play, and we can’t wait to see what erupts from our latest release. Symmetry Six will be available soon at authorized Five Pawns retailers. Stay tuned for more details about the official release.

View attachment 483484
- The Five Pawns Team

Hi Rob,

Will test results be made available prior to actual release of this new addition? I can't wait to see what erupts from your latest release either!

Rob Fitz

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 20, 2013
California
Is this part of the new PG Alternative range?
I would happy give it a try (if it was free).
No this isn't part of our PG Alternative line. We will definitely let you know when our first flavor release of that is. As for the free part, we are constantly running contests on our FB page and will be giving away a lot of stuff over the next couple of weeks so feel free to take a look at our page every now and then. Lastly, this flavor is sooo damn good. Even if you dont win it on our FB page or dont want to pay for it you must go into 1 of our Authorized Retailers and try it.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Absolutely tests will be available prior to launch and we will be posting the results on our website.

Does Five Pawns have any plans to Publishing the Testing Protocols so that Others may see what Five Pawns considers to be the "Most Accurate" Testing Method for detection of Diacetyl and Acetyl Propionyl in e-Liquids?

Rob Fitz

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 20, 2013
California
Does Five Pawns have any plans to Publishing the Testing Protocols so that Others may see what Five Pawns considers to be the "Most Accurate" Testing Method for detection of Diacetyl and Acetyl Propionyl in e-Liquids?
Great question zoiDman... I wish it was that simple. It is not our place to speak for other manufacturers and try and have them subscribe to our method. What we would love to see happen is have a trade organization like SFATA bring in a bunch of manufacturers and their respective chemists and try to agree on a testing standard for SFATA members and best case scenario, the entire industry. We certainly would recommend using our method but its not up to Five Pawns to set testing standards for the industry as we are just one of many. Regardless, I think this would be a great step in the right direction.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Great question zoiDman... I wish it was that simple. It is not our place to speak for other manufacturers and try and have them subscribe to our method. What we would love to see happen is have a trade organization like SFATA bring in a bunch of manufacturers and their respective chemists and try to agree on a testing standard for SFATA members and best case scenario, the entire industry. We certainly would recommend using our method but its not up to Five Pawns to set testing standards for the industry as we are just one of many. Regardless, I think this would be a great step in the right direction.

I am not Suggesting that Five Pawns set the Testing Standards for the Industry.

But if you Recommend that Others use your Testing Method, how can they Do So if you do Not Publish what this Method is?

Clearly you feel that your Testing Protocol yields Accurate and Repeatable results. Else you would Not be using it. So wouldn't it Benefit the Entire Industry for Others to have Access to your Testing Methods?

Rob Fitz

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 20, 2013
California
I am not Suggesting that Five Pawns set the Testing Standards for the Industry.

But if you Recommend that Others use your Testing Method, how can they Do So if you do Not Publish what this Method is?

Clearly you feel that your Testing Protocol yields Accurate and Repeatable results. Else you would Not be using it. So wouldn't it Benefit the Entire Industry for Others to have Access to your Testing Methods?
That is a great idea. Ill see if and how we can accomplish this.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
That is a great idea. Ill see if and how we can accomplish this.

I'm sure a Meaningful and Timely way can be found to accomplish this.

And it would be a Benefit not only to the Entire Vaping Community, but to Five Pawns Also.

Last edited:

Rob Fitz

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 20, 2013
California
Hey Rob, any plans on having a pre release sale? How did the tasting go you had? Last but not least will Gambit have a different taste to it?
Symmetry Six will begin shipping to our retail partners as early as tomorrow, Sept 2nd, and will be available on our website on Monday, Sept. 7th. The tasting went great and many who had the chance to try this flavor said it was our best flavor they have ever tried. Pretty excited to hear the response from the market. Lastly, gambit is gambit and should not have a different taste. If you are experiencing an issue with the taste with Gambit please send an email to customerservice@fivepawns.com and they will be sure to help you out. Cant wait to hear what you think of the new flavor. Keep me posted. - Rob

Rob Fitz

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 20, 2013
California
Working on it... I appreciate you staying on top of this. Keep you posted with any new developments with regards to this.
zoiDman, our lab will be publishing our method. Dont know how long this will take to get into a publication but the ball is moving in the right direction. Thanks again for the great idea.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
zoiDman, our lab will be publishing our method. Dont know how long this will take to get into a publication but the ball is moving in the right direction. Thanks again for the great idea.

Right On Rib.

I think this is Good for Five Pawn. And I think it is Good for the Vaping Community as a Whole.

:thumb:

Reactions: Rob Fitz

Rob Fitz

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 20, 2013
California
Hey Rob,

I just received a email for the release of Symmetry. I have no issues with the taste of gambit, I'm just making sure you're going to continue selling it.

I see Symmetry is a limited edition so I'll have my order in on the 7th.
I hope you love it as much as I do. It is my new ADV. Let me know how you like it when you get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread