SZVapor's Flan Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolloser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2015
SZVapor is a Canadian company run by our local man Rob out of Niagara Falls, Ontario. (Sorry Yanks, he's ours!!)

"Our specialties include pastry and dessert flavors, most taking a traditional idea and making it such that it can appeal to those who desire a simple vape and those who demand complexity. Each e-liquid we make contains as many as 12 flavor notes, not all of them intuitive, and often unorthodox."

Rob's not lying when he talks about complexity, I don't have a refined palate by any means but I can taste many things in his juices.
Today I grabbed Flan Plan to review. The description says: "Tropical flan cake topped with pineapple, mango, and kiwi. Whipped cream rests atop".
I'm vaping on a topbox mini with a UD Simba running it's cotton ceramic dual coil at 0.5ohms 30w.
Mmm, it's like a fruity cake. Tastes like those sponge cake tarts you buy to put fruit and whipped cream in. I couldn't taste the kiwi until I exhaled solely out of my nose. Exhaling like I normally do out of mouth and nose, I am mainly catching the pineapple, mango and creamy cake. This is a fun juice because I can change what I'm tasting by ramping the wattage up and down.
I threw it on my Royal Hunter (alien Clapton, 0.3 ohms) and tasted the mango and "felt" the thickness of the cake and cream a lot more.
TL;DR Flan Plan is fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread