T-priv, ghost in the machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooncalfMetal

Sep 20, 2017
Looking for a way to go back to factory. Been to smok web site and no help there.

My mod keeps changing watts on its own and is reading ohms wrong. I took a ijoy combo rdta off a rx2/3 that ohmed at .309 put on t-priv and it read .16. Took a big baby beast off t-priv the ohmed at .16 and on to a rx 2/3 and ohmed at .342.
What's up with this. This is happening after I updated smok firmware. Have been back to b&m and they said try to uninstall update. How? I have even tryed the gt4 coil from vaperesso which does fit the all the baby beast tanks. Thought it was bad smok coils and gave it a try.

Is it the mod or the update is bad. There has got to be a way to roll firmware back. Didn't have any problems before update. Need help, thinking about just buying a pack of smokes and watch this electronic crap Bounce down the highway and give being able to breath and smell!!

MooncalfMetal

Sep 20, 2017
On the smok site there no option for old firm ware version. On the program that they use for updating they do have a erase option. I tried it. After doing that I couldn't turn on mod! So I redid the update. So far so good. We'll see in time.

I'm thinking that when I did update the first time that it goofed and missed something.

I'll keep updating this thread for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread