T-Shirt, Disrupter 75W TC & Axiom Giveaway! (ENDED)

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Innokin_Ash

Innokin is giving away 250 prizes across 6 Innokin Social Media Channels and we want you to win!

You can enter once on each channel and win across all. Enter now for a chance to win a brand new Disrupter TC75 with two C50 InnokinCells! Runners up will receive the new Axiom Tank and an Innokin 'Proud to Vape' TShirt!!

On ECF we'll be giving away:

15 x Innokin T-Shirts + Axiom Tank
3 x Disrupter TC75 + 2 InnokinCell

There's more! Across America we are giving away thousands of Innokin 'Proud to Vape shirts' with our new logo. Buy an Innokin Axiom Tank at your favorite Innokin vendor and you will have a chance to win. Check inside your Axiom for your winning ticket!

This is the 3rd big Giveaway for our Fifth Anniversary and we have many more prizes to give away before the end of the month! The Disrupter TC75 is compact and curved, delivers steady & accurate temperature control and is powered by the advanced InnokinCell C50. Compact and powerful with a smart, replaceable battery it's a great kit.

Designed in Los Angeles, California, the Axiom is an Ultra-Compact 22mm tank with 3.5ml capacity and advanced integrated top fill design. Crafted with top quality Stainless Steel & Pyrex Glass, the Triple AFC Intake directs maximum focused airflow to the dual horizontal coils for amazingly intense flavors and deep, full clouds.

The Axiom includes a builder friendly rebuildable coil head for customized single & dual coil builds, one 0.5Ω organic cotton coil, replaceable glass, spare o-rings and an Axiom vape band.

Rules:

1. Comments and feedback are always appreciated! Thank you!

2. You must be legal smoking age in your area.

3. Only one entry per person in each channel.

4. Answer these two questions: Will you use Temperature Control coils on the Disrupter TC75? & Will you be building your own coils with the RBA deck on the Axiom?

5. Winners will be chosen on July 23rd by Random.org.

More giveaways very soon! New Devices and Tanks and more news and science! Good luck! We hope you win!!

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Thank you for the contest and congratulations on 5 years! May there be many more to come!

Will you use Temperature Control coils on the Disrupter TC75?
I have not yet tried temperature control--but I suppose having a new TC device might increase the chances that I will... someday.

Will you be building your own coils with the RBA deck on the Axiom?
Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread