T18E Battery Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ollie40

Oct 10, 2016
Hi, I am new to vaping and bought an innokin T18E which I am happy with

I would quite like to get a second battery for it. Can I purchase something like a 2000mah battery to use with it, or can i only use the official 1000mah innokin battery which comes with the T18E? (is the fixed 14 watts output something i need to consider, or does the T18E take care of that, regardless of which battery is used .. eg. so i can use a 2000mah third party battery with the T18E? or MUST only use the official battery which is 1000mah? thanks)

Reactions: pufZeppelin

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Hi, I am new to vaping and bought an innokin T18E which I am happy with

I would quite like to get a second battery for it. Can I purchase something like a 2000mah battery to use with it, or can i only use the official 1000mah innokin battery which comes with the T18E? (is the fixed 14 watts output something i need to consider, or does the T18E take care of that, regardless of which battery is used .. eg. so i can use a 2000mah third party battery with the T18E? or MUST only use the official battery which is 1000mah? thanks)

hello @ollie40 , welcome to ECF :toast:

ya know, the T18 tank is just a 18mm tank with a 510 fitting & a 1.5Ω coil in it
so you could get ANY battery device and screw the T18 on, set it to 14w and vape away as you please...

THEN you can always play around with the watts settings of your newer device and maybe get a better vape ??
something you can't do with the T18 battery

so yes, you could put the T18 on another battery...

upload_2016-10-10_19-34-6.png

:thumbs:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
it's the internal 'board' / the manufacturer chip-set that controls the POWER OUTPUT

not sure why you would want to limit yourself to NON adjustable wattage - but that's cool if that's what you want :)
looks like you want a tube and not a box mod ? there is just SO MANY MORE OPTIONS when you look at the box mods that are out there now... :shock::shock:

I don't do eblay so I can't look what your talkin about :unsure:

but yes, if it matches your coil and gives you the vape output YOU want and no burnt taste you're good to go

:evil:

ollie40

Oct 10, 2016
hey thanks a lot for your help
im happy with the 14w and amount of air to be honest, it's just right for me

i dont suppose you know, if i used a 2200mah battery:- for the 5v usb charger, should it be 2000ma? i notice for the stock 1000mah battery, it says to use a 1000ma 5v charger. hmm, just wondering if the charging would be faster with a 2000ma charger really

Reactions: pufZeppelin

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
•500ma = .5A
•1000ma = 1.0A
•2000ma = 2.0A

seems most are .5A charge output (for all)
1.0A will be a little faster charge time
either will do the job just fine...

2.0A charge is pretty much faster

then there is the theory that 'fast' charge depletes battery life faster (harm)
you'll have to research for yourself... o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread