Tackle boxes and other types for storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

REDDOG1

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
louisville, ky.
Before you laugh too hard theres a thread called show us your stash that I can't link to right now with the search stuff down. One of the moderators, I think it was Elendil has his stuff in one of these. LOL Red though. I guess he won't run out of room soon!

i saw it and it's plum full, no room left, lol

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
I'm sure Snap-On would just love to have a few hunnert thousand vapers a usin their mechanics tool boxes for storin vapin supplies. Long ago, we were invited to a coworkers home for dinner. Fella was alittle short on storage/work space. . .had his dirt bike in their bedroom,. . .and a v8 auto engine, he was rebuilding, on a "cherry picker", in his carpeted living room! My Wifey like ta had a cow. Told me she didn't ever wanna go back there again. . .ever. Gotta admit, it struck me as being tad unusual. Just a tad. What the hey, whatever floats yur boat. Dinner was great though!

Cheers,
otrpu

Last edited:

lilfarmtruck

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
MO
I just bought a "Plano" model 3870. I can put my whole V4L kit in it! It's clear with many custom dividers and will hold all my boxes of carts upright so I can read whats in them from the top. It's got a handle on it so I can pull it out of the kitchen cabinet or carry it to where ever I'm sitting. So far in it I have: AC charger and cord/Pcc/Carry case/Usb Charger/9 bats/and approx 20 boxes of flavored/blank Cartos/lots and lots of loose rubber caps with lots of room to spare.

This has been an awesome thread! I am envious of the many great setups I've seen :)

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
I just got this today at Wally. It holds everything, separate and visible. And it doesn't look weird on the counter. :p
410Q-0x5hOL._SL380_.jpg

Hypnophone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
FEMA Region VI
OK kids, I've been workin' my patootie off tryin' to come up with a storage solution that is built specifally for PVs. It looks good in the living room or on the kithen counter(so the wifey-poo won't complain about a tacklebox).
I think that I have solution. There is a matching caddy.
I'll be posting pics soon.
If the gods of ECF let me, I'll be advertising here...

Hypnophone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
FEMA Region VI
OK kids, I've been workin' my patootie off tryin' to come up with a storage solution that is built specifally for PVs. It looks good in the living room or on the kithen counter(so the wifey-poo won't complain about a tacklebox).
I think that I have solution. There is a matching caddy.
I'll be posting pics soon.
If the gods of ECF let me, I'll be advertising here...

I can't believe it, I done misspelled "specifically". OOPS!

lusayalmino

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2011
NY
I bought this mini tackle box at Walmart today for $5. I have 5mg and 10mg bottles in there. I think I could fit four 10mg bottles in each little square slot. The only thing is, this storage box comes with only 11 movable separators, and I needed more than that. So I bought two boxes.

I use this case for my Pro Smoke mini e-cig and I throw my cartridges in there when I'm done with them (i.e. "Unclean Parts") then wash them later and stick them in the "Wet Parts".

Case eCig Pro Smoke Walmart 1 shrunk.jpg

Case eCig Pro Smoke Walmart 3 shrunk.jpg

Case eCig Pro Smoke Walmart 4.jpg

For the legend on the top flap, I simply took a pic of the contents, inserted the pic into Microsoft Word, and then 'drew' a table over the pic. If you would like that Word file, just PM me and I'll be happy to email that to you.

Last edited:

MrAftrmth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2011
LosAngeles
Boss, how deep is that container and where can i find it? That should be more than enough for all the stuffs I have at the moment. Good looking storage. Thanks.

Here's an updated pic from the original post...

View attachment 66311

(I've bought a few more things since then)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread