Status
Not open for further replies.

twohandedcreations

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
orlando florida
IMG_3450.jpg

i know this might be a lil overboard!!! but gotta do what i gotta do!!!

lusayalmino

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2011
NY
Boss, how deep is that container and where can i find it? That should be more than enough for all the stuffs I have at the moment. Good looking storage. Thanks.

It is 3.25" deep. For all the batteries and atties, a friend gave me 9mm ammo plastic containers that are easliy cut to size with a hack saw. I bought the unit at walmart for $6. I noticed a case for $12 here; it's different than mine however. But it does also have the 3.25" depth.

By the way, I purchased two cases so I could have enough dividers for my needs.

Let us know what you find!

Detroit

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
akron,ohio
wow you guys are loaded on supplys!! i took my stuff out of a crown royal bag last night and moved it to a plano fishing tray i had from my thousands of dollars of fishin crap (love fishin!) lol but ya i only got one tray. filling a small box with this stuff would get pricy, yall got whole fridges full?!?! lol haha ill get there some day im sure.

cardiackid

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Falcon Lake
Tim Taylor style...too cool!
Obviously, these don't work if you have large amount of stuff, or large bottles. Well, one of these works for a lot of stuff, except large bottles.

Plano mini-magnum -- a quick web search found them at Sportsman's Guide, so they're still around, and I found a variation on the theme at TackleDirect. The dividers aren't movable. The flip side has 5 full-width compartments.

whistle_pig-albums-cases-picture5832-plano-mini-magnum-3213-open.jpg

whistle_pig-albums-cases-picture5833-plano-mini-magnum-3213-other-side.jpg

This is a parts / fastener organizer I found at Home Depot. Couldn't find it on their website, but I think I saw them at the store last I was there. Adjustable dividers and lots of room.

whistle_pig-albums-cases-picture5834-parts-fastener-organizer.jpg

whistle_pig-albums-cases-picture5835-parts-fastener-organizer-drawer.jpg

This is a bit box from DeWalt. Very handy 2-sided clamshell box. I like it for driver bits because the sides have locking covers. Nothing spills when you open it. Has adjustable dividers.

whistle_pig-albums-cases-picture5836-dewalt-bit-box-closed.jpg

whistle_pig-albums-cases-picture5838-dewalt-bit-box-open.jpg

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
I just use a one piece 3 level tackle box. The kind you open and it expands up & out. It has dividers so I can make things adjustable. I have tons of fishing gear at my house so I just used something I had sitting unused in the corner of the garage (as opposed to going out and buying something new). Decided against the clear plano trays as I wanted everything in one place, which the tackle box handles perfectly.

Tight lines

MeowMix

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
Florida
I am using Beading box's and am working on a proto-type Juice shelf with pre-drilled holes. I hate putting my juice on a shelf or the counter, then look for a certain flavor only to knock them all over. And I just don't like laying juice down on it's side, the chances of it leaking are more then standing up. I'll post pictures of it when I'm finished with it.

BigLarry33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
I just ordered a Plano 4700. Has adjustable dividers, and two layers. Got it for $7.99 with $5.75 overnight shipping (they're in CA). I can finally clean up and organize my desk already! :)

Anyhoo, this is what it looks like:

PGSTT47.JPG

Post what what you use to store your stuff!

These look like they'd work well. They carry them at Walmart.

BigLarry33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331954726.882268.jpg

I bought this fishing tackle box, holds mods, charger, & a pen style kit in an old camera case. It keeps juice separated so u can keep ur cartos & attys in the slots w/ the juice they have in them. Also good 2 throw dirty cartos in a slot so when u get a pile u can clean em & keep cleaned/empty cartos separate. Smaller spots 4 drip tips, shields, & filler condoms/etc.

Bought at Walmart for under $15 made by Option & made in the USA.
Actually, found it in the crafts section & took it to the tackle box section to compare. Happy w/ it & can't predict outgrowing it

BigLarry33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
I just use a one piece 3 level tackle box. The kind you open and it expands up & out. It has dividers so I can make things adjustable. I have tons of fishing gear at my house so I just used something I had sitting unused in the corner of the garage (as opposed to going out and buying something new). Decided against the clear plano trays as I wanted everything in one place, which the tackle box handles perfectly.

Tight lines

What he said & if u put juice on it's side it won't leak if u have the caps on tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread