Tailpiping has solved some of my problems :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

miketr

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Southern Illinois (rural area)
I normally use a cart, but periodically, I take the cart off, take the atty off the battery and suck lightly on the atty from the mouth end. If it gurgles, I blow from the battery end like I'm blowing it out, but for a shorter time and more softly. I look inside and the wick and metal foam is all juicy with eliquid. Reconnect it to the battery and tailpipe. I can pretty much use up all the juice that normally comes out when you blow out your atty doing this. And it's a good dense flavorful vapor.

ProfessorDaffy

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Acme Looniversity
Stuck a rubber pen grip on my 510 atty as shown in DaMulta's drip-friendly cart vid, and it's working GREAT. No more fidgeting with the stupid cart to drip...

Thank you! I was going to mention this but couldn't quite remember who to give credit to. It was a pretty clever idea. And you can use the spring for the Automatic Drip mod, too! It's a win-win scenario.

--Prof Daffy

hova

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2010
The YO
the 901 tip cap does come out with biting. i have done this to all my tips since i started dripping with my last order of the new version 901 atomizers.

i thought tailpiping was blowing through the battery side...i guess they still call that a shotgun...

i tailpipe sometimes , but i make sure i use plenty of lubrication...

-hov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread